Crush Chapter 12

As a result of Su Nian Qin's compromise, the two found a KFC nearby to sit down and eat. At this moment, after the peak period of eating, the warm atmosphere in the store is completely incompatible with Su Nian Qin's image. He had never been to such a place before, and he was a little uncomfortable. The cheerful but noisy music and the roar of children squeezed into his ears, frowning.

    "I've known him since my mother's womb." Sang Wuyan said and took a bite of the hamburger. Regardless of whether the opposite Su Nian Qin was in the mood to listen, she talked about the origins of the three of them. Come.

    Su Nian Qin touched the watch on his left hand, feeling a little helpless.

    "We were born in a hospital and grew up in a courtyard. He was two months older than me. I still called him brother. At that time, where was Xu Qian? But why did she say that I was a third party, and why?" A cloud of mist formed in Sang Wuyan's eyes.

    "Before, she was more beautiful than me, her mouth was sweeter than me, she was exactly the same as my grades, but the teacher liked her. When I enter the student union, she will also go. When I go to the radio station, she goes to the radio station. What do you say is a good friend? , Advance and retreat with me. He and I took a major A, Xu Qian also reported a major A, in fact, it is hiding from me that she want to fall in love with him. They both regarded me as fools, and kept hiding from me."

    Sang Wuyan mouthed. She swallowed the chicken in her mouth and wiped her tears with the paper towel on the table: "Wei Hao likes her, I know he likes her. He was with me later, but I forced it." She took a breath and continued to sob. She choked and said, "The two of them were in love with each other. I used to separate them alive, and I know. But I was angry, pretending that I didn't know anything, and I didn't allow them to be together, so I wanted to separate them."

    She looked pitiful, crying like a tearful person, and said spoiled and arrogant words, which made people feel both hateful and cute. This matter is replaced by ordinary people, whoever hears it will have to cry or laugh.

    Sang Wuyan and Wei Hao’s father were classmates when they were students. After graduation, they were assigned a unit to live in a tube building. Sang Wuyan and Wei Hao grew up to the second grade of elementary school together.

    Later, Wei Hao was sentenced to his mother because his parents were divorced and went to another place.

    Children forget their sex. Therefore, there are almost no nostalgic seeds planted in Sang Wuyan's memory about Wei Hao.

    After such a flash, many years have passed.

    Sang Wuyan and Xu Qian were acquainted with each other in the second grade. In order to enhance the learning atmosphere of the whole class, the head teacher arranged all seats according to the grades at the end of the first semester. Xu Qian and Sang Wuyan were seventh and eighth, and they happened to be at the same table. In the past, Sang Wuyan basically had no intersection with Xu Qian. Xu Qian is tall, fair-skinned, beautiful, and proud. He and Sang Wuyan are not on the same planet at all.

    Two people sit at the same table, and it's clear at a glance which is higher and lower. So after sitting together for half a month, Sang Wuyan and Xu Qian had almost no exchanges except "The teacher called you", "What is the math homework today" and so on.

    Sang Wuyan's science is fair, but history and music are strangely different. Especially for music, not to mention the tadpole-like staff, even if the numbered musical notation is placed in front of her, seven fingers must be counted to straighten out the "Doraimifa Solasi".

    After several trials, Sang Wuyan also learned well. She marked "Do Laimi" on the music book in advance and sang according to the label.

    It is a pity that the teacher usually takes an oral test for the music class in the second year of the second year, and the question sheet will be issued after the lottery is drawn. Because there are many people in the class, the teacher conducts random checks. As a result, Sang Wuyan was spotted unfortunately, holding a sheet of music, standing on the podium, her legs trembled a few times, and it took a long time before she made a "duo" sound, and then she could no longer continue.

    After a few seconds of silence, Sang Wuyan's face was turned into a big red. "Mr. Nan Guo" is finally about to take shape.

    At this moment, Xu Qian at the same table suddenly raised her hand and said, "Teacher, Sang Wuyan's voice is dumb, she can't speak, I'll sing for her."

    Sang Wuyan turned her head in surprise and saw Xu Qian Quietly winked at herself.

    Xu Qian is usually the lover of all music teachers, and was the school lead singer in the "January Two Nine" singing competition in the city's primary and secondary schools not long ago. Generally speaking, in front of the music teacher, Xu Qian is what she says.

    "Then Sang Wuyan will take the exam next time." The music teacher nodded and motioned for her to sit down.

    This was the initial stage of the budding friendship between two people, when Huang Xiaoyan passed away. The appearance of Xu Qian suddenly made Sang Wuyan in a vacuum find oxygen that could save his life.

    Suddenly, Sang Wuyan discovered that the examples on TV where actresses with good grades and good looks love to bully their classmates are not all correct.

    However, the image of Xu Qian really came alive in Sang Wuyan's heart from the afternoon after school one day.

    That day, the weather was very cold. As soon as Sang Wuyan arrived home, Sang's mother told her to go downstairs to buy soy sauce. Next to the clothing store downstairs is a bookstore for rent. Because of family education, Sang Wuyan's outlook on life at that time included only two kinds of extracurricular reading-the four masterpieces and foreign masterpieces.

    So when the girl in the class was reading a love story, she glanced at it secretly, and she felt ashamed and embarrassed. In addition, Sang's mother kept telling her that children should not read those books. Ever since, Sang Wuyan has always felt that "renting a bookstore" is almost equivalent to "banning a bookstore."

    When Sang Wuyan wandered past the bookstore with her hands in her pockets, she saw Xu Qian inside, standing in front of a row of romance novels, holding the books, and she was fascinated by her reading.

    "Xu Qian?" Sang Wuyan yelled to her.

    Xu Qian lifted her face from the book, and couldn't hide her embarrassment the moment she saw Sang Wuyan.

    Only the top students with small weaknesses are real. This is the truth that Sang Wuyan has come to realize. From that day on, she and Xu Qian began to put their hearts together.