Crush Chapter 47

"Uh, yes." She naturally didn't know Su Nian Qin's thoughts, and nodded honestly.

    "What's the matter with you?" he asked.

    "I, I..." She was speechless, she couldn't really tell anything.

    "What are you?" he asked.

    "You, when would you invite me to have a wedding wine?" She blurted out Li Lu's bad idea for a while, and after speaking, she couldn't help the black line.

    After all her thoughts, she finally picked the most horrible sentence in a hurry.

    Sure enough, Su Nian Qin was sluggish for a second, and then said bitterly: "You wish I would marry someone else, right?"

    Sang Wuyan listened, thinking that he was about to break his teeth.

    She shook her head hurriedly and explained: "No, no, no. How would I want you to marry someone else."

    As soon as this sentence came out, the other end of the phone was silent for longer than the previous one.

    Uh—it seems to be wrong again, Sang Wuyan scratched her hair.

    "Oh." The man deserves a lot of meaning.

    Still not right, she was a little bit eager to cry without tears.

    "Have you eaten?"

     "Have you eaten." She confessed, but when she thought about it, she found it strange that he asked her if she did not do anything to eat for no reason. Is it to invite her to dinner.

    So she hurriedly changed her words and said, "I didn't eat it."

    "Did you eat it or not?" He frowned.

    As soon as she gritted her teeth, she reluctantly affirmed: "I have eaten." Seeing that reason has overcome emotion, she added: "But I haven't eaten much."

    This time, he became silent again.

    Cheng Yin eavesdropped next to her, and then quietly said in Sang Wuyan's ear: "It is estimated that you has been thinking about why he hasn't seen you for several years, and your mind is pretty funny. You can't answer whether you has eaten or not."

    Sang Wuyan covered Pushing Cheng Yin away on the phone.

    "Then come out and eat something, I haven't eaten yet." He asked casually.

    "Okay." She responded and cut the mess with a sharp knife.

    Su Nian Qin put down the phone, with cold sweat on his palms.

    He wanted to see her, he wanted to hear her, he wanted to touch her face, he wanted very, very much.

    This kind of thought began when he hugged her yesterday, and suddenly increased sharply, almost tearing his chest and devouring his only remaining sanity.

    Sang Wuyan never expected that Su Nian Qin asked her to eat hot pot. He had never eaten chili before, and he was the kind of person who had a headache when he heard the word hot pot.

    The place where you eat hot pot is the most popular restaurant in City B. It is not upscale, but because it tastes very good, it is famous far and wide. When they went there after the peak period, they were still overcrowded. It happened that the people in front came out and left a table empty.

    Sang Wuyan looked around the noisy surroundings, and suddenly felt that he had chosen this place really well, even if the two people quarreled, it was not very noticeable.