Crush Chapter 63

There are still thirty days before the wedding ceremony.

    When Sang Wuyan saw the countdown blackboard on the wall, her heart suddenly began to pound and she was a little nervous.

    The wedding date was a bit urgent, and it was confirmed to be on the 21st of next month, which is just a few days away. Because the days are very close, she still entrusted the talents to book the hotel. Originally, according to Su Nian Qin's personality, he definitely did not hold a banquet, but the prospective son-in-law gave in under the strong request of Sang's mother.

    She pulled out the "Bride Preparation Manual" that Yu Xiao Lu gave her yesterday, and sat on the sofa to study it carefully, while Su Nian Qin next to her was listening to the radio.

    Sang Wuyan turned to the precautions for the scheduled wedding date and glanced around and couldn't help asking: "People say that the Gregorian calendar and the lunar calendar are best to choose double numbers, why?"

    "Picture auspicious." Su Nian Qin said.

    "Oh. Then we are all single numbers, it's okay."

    "I have already booked, so don't think about it."

    After a while, Sang Wuyan asked again: "Why do we have to avoid menstrual periods? Do you think women too? It's inauspicious to come?"

    She remembered that many ancient men disliked this thing in the ancient costume TV series before.

    "Really feudal superstition." Sang Wuyan spurned.

    "This should have nothing to do with feudal superstition." Su Nian Qin said.

    "What does that have to do with?" Sang Wuyan wondered.

    "The bridal chamber." Su Nian Qin answered simply and straightforwardly.

    "..." She blushed.

    In the evening, she held the calendar in the bathroom silently. Her menstrual period was on the thirteenth day. There was no conflict, and she could have a bridal chamber.

    She really didn't think about this when she set the date, she didn't expect to be on the right side.

    She looked into the mirror and made a victory sign.

    In the following days, Sang Wuyan did slimming and beauty treatments, and she also ordered hair styles and wedding dress styles in advance.

    On the last day, Sang Wuyan still felt that the skirt was too long and needed to be changed. In the bridal shop, Sang Wuyan put on her skirt again and fiddled with it in front of the mirror, while Xiao Lei, the clerk next to her, was getting her hair.

    "You will put on heavy makeup tomorrow?"

    "No, just be natural."

    "What about the groom?"

    "Just get his hair done." 

     Sang Wuyan frowned, "Could you make me more beautiful? Make him ugly??."

    "Why?" The clerk Xiao Lei was a little surprised.

    "Lest others say that I am not worthy of him."

    Xiao Lei smiled. She had just been transferred from another store and had never seen the legendary "Mr. Su".

    At this moment, a man walked upstairs and stood there looking at Sang Wuyan's back and laughed, dressed in a stylish fashion, and the shirt inside was actually tender pink.