Crush Chapter 60

After a while,  Su Nian Qin said again: "And whether the eyes will continue to worsen, I don't mind."

    "But I do!"

Su Nian Qin was taken aback when he heard the words, and gradually looked dreadful: "You are afraid that I will be completely blind and drag you down. ? "

    Sang-Wu Yan stopped, tilted her head to see him:"? how can you think so. "

   "   I thought how was I to say in a?? "Su Nian Qin voice rising once, subconsciously release Sang Wu Yan Hands.

    Sang Wuyan was irritated by his unintentional release of her hand: "You are really unreasonable!" With a kick of her right foot, she turned and left, leaving Su Nian Qin standing alone.

    Ten minutes later, Su Nian Qin did not move. He is a big man standing in the middle of the road in the park with a blind stick. At this moment, there are not many people so it is more conspicuous, and people look back from time to time.

    In the past, if the two went shopping and were lost, he would definitely wait for Sang Wuyan to find him back, but now he is the one who angered her away.

    In twenty minutes, Sang Wuyan still did not return.

    Maybe someone was really angry and went home, Su Nian Qin thought.

    go home? These two words flashed through Su Nian Qin 's mind and felt bad. She shouldn't be allowed to take the elevator by herself. He was a little anxious thinking about it, so he had to rush back.

    Sang Wuyan rushed home and put her head under the quilt and shouted muffledly: "I hate it! I hate it! What a bad temper!" After a while, she suffocated her head in the quilt and stuck her head out.

    It takes two roads to get home from the park. There was no sound for the traffic lights. Sometimes he stood there and waited for several minutes and was not sure whether it was a red light or a green light, but slowly he got used to it.

    "How did you know it was the green light?" Sang Wuyan asked him curiously later.

    "I guess it was a green light when I heard the brakes of the car."

    Hearing him say this, Sang Wuyan took a breath and never dared to let him cross the road alone.

    Sang Wuyan regretted now that she shouldn't have left him there, so she put on her coat and went out to look for him.

    The two hit the corner full of arms.

    "Where are you going?" Su Nian Qin knew that she had rushed out of the house recklessly, and asked nervously, always afraid that she would run away when she was angry.

    "I...I..." Sang Wuyan hesitated, couldn't be so faceless, and went away to find him by herself, "I...what does it matter to you?"

    "Are you worried about me?"

    "Nonsense," Who would worry about you, a heartless blind man!" Sang Wuyan was angry.

    Su Nian Qin's lips were curved a little, and then he pulled her home.

    "Actually, Wuyan, I am no different from being blind."

    Su Nian Qin felt that they should speak calmly.

    "It's not the same, I don't want you to live in the darkness where no light can be seen."

    "That's it?" Su Nian Qin gently hugged her. All these things should be resolved in a peaceful manner. They can't always be like this. Things are awkward.