Crush Chapter 25

Sang Wuyan went to bed and said to her mother's back: "Mom, when I grow up, can I find happiness by myself? If I have setbacks, I will be strong. Even if I get knocked down, I still love my mother very much." She hugged her gently from behind as she spoke.

    Mama Sang closed her eyes and said nothing.

    The next day, before leaving early in the morning, Sang’s mother said: “Wuyan, mother doesn’t care about you anymore, whatever you want, anyway, no matter what I say, you won’t listen. But you have to remember, You chose it yourself. People in this generation can't find the medicine to regret. If there is anything in the future, you can't blame others."

  It must have hurt her mother's heart so much that she left such a message. The words and sentences in Sang Wuyan's ears thought back, it turned out to be messier than yesterday's tit-for-tat.

    She was suddenly afraid.

    "I broke their hearts?" Sang Wuyan asked Cheng Yin.

    "If you and Su Nian Qin are unhappy because of this, they will be even more sad." Cheng Yin replied.

    That day she took a leave of absence to the radio for the first time for personal reasons, and eagerly took a ride to Su Nian Qin's house.

    Yu Xiao Lu and him are not there.

    Sang Wuyan kicked off her shoes and walked barefoot on the floor.

    Under the floor-to-ceiling windows, Su Nian Qin's commonly used grand piano was not covered. She walked to poke out a few boring monophonic sounds with her fingers. Since she was a child, she was called tone-blind. She felt boring in less than three minutes and then slipped into Su Nian Qin's Room. In the room, and the clothes got into the quilt.

    There was the smell of Su Nian Qin inside. The smell made her feel at ease.

    Su Nian Qin, why aren't you coming back, I'm so hungry... This is the last thought in Sang Wuyan's mind before closing her eyes in a daze.

    It was the opening of the door that woke her to sleep.

    Yu Xiao Lu returned with Su Nian Qin.

    Then it was the sound of Yu Xiao Lu changing her slippers up the stairs, and then stopped halfway.

    "Nian Qin, you shouldn't be so stubborn to your father." Yu Xiao Lu said.

    "Father?" Su Nian Qin sneered, "I never thought he had fulfilled his father's responsibilities." Su Nian Qin returned to the room after speaking.

    The light in the bedroom was off, and Sang Wuyan hid behind the door and prepared to jump out to startle him.

    Just about to rush out, she heard Su Nian Qin asking: "Wuyan? Are you there?"

    She was suddenly disappointed, "Oh", obediently obedient.

    "How did you know that I was here."

    "Who told you to kick your shoes at the door every time you came, causing me to almost fall." Su Nian Qin's face softened as soon as he talked to her.

    Sang Wuyan smiled apologetically.

    "Who did you say you want me to see yesterday?"

    Sang Wuyan's expression stopped, her eyes flickered and said: "It's Cheng Yin, I want you to see her." Seeing Su Nian Qin's face, she suddenly decided Tell him nothing, the family's affairs will be solved by oneself, don't let him worry.