Crush Chapter 62

"Soon..."

    Before ten o'clock, Su Nian Qin lay on the bed and fell asleep deeply. In order to transfer the company's affairs to Yu Xiao Lu, he was busy for several days and barely slept.

    Sang Wuyan curled up against him, with her left hand on his shoulder.

    At this moment, the phone outside suddenly rang.

    Sang Wuyan got out of bed lightly and quickly ran to the living room to pick him up. Xiao Lu must have forgotten something again, Sang Wuyan thought when she picked up the phone.

    "Hello—" the other party hesitated a little before saying: "Miss Sang, I'm Yu Wei Lan."

    Sang Wuyan was startled: "...Hello..." She didn't know what to call her.

    "Nian Qin is asleep, I'll call him." Sang Wuyan was about to put down the microphone like a flight.

    "No, no, no." Yu Wei Lan hurriedly stopped it kindly, "I'm looking for you."

    "Looking for me?"

    "Miss Sang doesn't seem to welcome me?"

    "No, I..." Sang Wuyan was clumsy.

    "It doesn't matter, as a stepmother who was once disgusted by Nian Qin, I have already practiced thick enough." Yu Wei Lan said a joke to ease the atmosphere.

    Sang Wuyan smiled embarrassedly.

    "Wuyan. I can call you like this after Nian Qin and Xiao Lu," Yu Wei Lan said. "In the past, the relationship between Nian Qin and I was very bad. For ten years, he has never spoken to me properly. Words."

    This is exactly Su Nian Qin's angry style, Sang Wuyan thought.

    "But then everything changed. You know? Wuyan. It's because of you. You changed him."

    "I didn't do anything."

    "No, you let him fall in love with you, that's the most important thing. After falling in love with you sincerely, his eyes become clear. The love between you makes him understand that his feelings for me are just his mother's yearning for maternal love after her death, nothing more."

    "Thank you." Sang Wuyan said a little ashamed.

    "There is nothing to be thankful for, Wuyan, this is just as a mother who is persuading his son to marry his loved one with peace of mind. This is selfishness?"

    Sang Wuyan smiled.

    "What is Nian Qin doing?"

    "He's asleep."

    "Oh, I wonder how I have been talking to you on the phone for so long, how can he not stop it. He protects you a bit too much."

    "In fact, he is very Dislike me."

    "Oh?"

    "I think I throw things around, can't cook, and sing out of tune."

    "Oh...the godson has nothing to do. No matter what, I will correct his prejudice." Yu Wei Lan Laughing, "He has tomorrow's plane?"

    "Well. It's nine o'clock in the morning."

    "Can I see him off?" Yu Wei Lan asked.

    "Of course!"

    At the airport, she saw Yu Wei Lan for the first time in a real sense. A beautiful woman with a face similar to Xiao Lu, but she was exceptionally gentle and elegant. Although the eyebrows are young, they are restrained and stable because of their status.