Crush Chapter 39

She returned to City B to find a job on the radio station, earning money while taking the postgraduate entrance examination, and the work unit also allowed Sang's mother to retire one year in advance to cultivate at home.

    The funeral was still grand under the enthusiasm of Sang's father's unit leader. Wuyan cried and fainted on his father's body several times, but Sang's mother was always calm.

    At that time, Cheng Yin reminded Wuyan worriedly: "You have to take good care of your aunt."

    Sure enough, after father Sang was buried, mother Sang went to her father's office every day to lock herself in and talk to herself, or took a long-distance bus to go back that year. The two cried when they were educated youths, and when the time came, they went home calmly and cooked for Wuyan again, appearing happily.

    She has been applying for night shifts on the radio. The usually fierce director likes to provoke people, but he is almost responsive to her. She had to get off work a little closer every day. After she went back, she continued to review the postgraduate entrance examinations with light bulbs.

    A colleague asked: "Why do you like night shifts so much."

    Sang Wuyan smiled and said, "I have something to do at home during the day."

    During the day, Sang Wuyan always followed her mother every step of the way, and hurried back before her mother was about to return. , Made it look like you just came back from buying vegetables or just arrived home. She begged the leaders of her father's school in every possible way to help her mother keep the office.

    The two lived like this for a year. If Cheng Yin had not been there, Sang Wuyan felt that she would go crazy first.

    Sang Wuyan was admitted as a graduate student at Papa Sang's school as he wished.

    A year later, even a few days after his father’s death, Mama Sang suddenly said, "Yan, did your father be buried yesterday?"

    Sang Wuyan was surprised and replied, "Yes."

    Everything went back to normal again, but Mama Sang’s memory suddenly missed a year. She knew it was a psychogenic selective amnesia, just like a shy person forgets her lines when she is extremely nervous.

    Sang’s mother is sad sometimes, most of the time she spends time with those friends in the senior college. She often said: "Yan, you don't have to worry about your mother, wherever you love to go back. Mom doesn't need anyone to take care of it at all, so she's comfortable alone." 

    Sang Wuyan understood the meaning of her words, but her mother didn't know. , She seems to be unable to go back.

    She doesn't know if the last sentence she said to Su Nian Qin was a curse or a prophecy. He did it, and never appeared in front of her again.

    Su Nian Qin is not a person who likes to attract attention, but Sang Wuyan can still get a few words about him from various media. For example, Su Huaishan was discharged from the hospital during the dangerous period; for example, Su Nian Qin returned to Su’s family and started contacting the family business; and... today it was announced that he would no longer write songs.

    She looked at the newspaper and noticed that it turned out that the two characters were only taken from the body of the quilt.

    Today.

    Yi Jin.

    It means that there is no such person in this world anymore.

    After so long, the pain of losing her father has gradually disappeared. At that time, she only regretted her father's sudden death. She was full of grief, self-blame, and annoyance. She finally blamed Su Nian Qin for her father's death. That's why she said so decisively to him. Words come.