Crush Chapter 2

"Why!" Sang Wuyan said nervously and put the phone under the quilt to reduce the noise.

The phone went off again, and then rang again.

Sang Wuyan simply put a pillow on it to cover the phone, and it took a long time before the ringing stopped.

However, a good morning when there is no class to sleep three poles of the day is so ruined.

Sang Wuyan got up desperately, put on clothes, and spent a while in the house, and then decided to go out alone to Xiaoxi Street to eat her coveted Xiaolongbao.

In this morning, except for the high school students who rushed to study early, there were almost no people on the street, and most of the shops had not yet opened.

The sprinkler sang a song and moved slowly on the road.

Sang Wuyan took a deep breath as she walked on the road, and suddenly felt in a good mood. She used to wake up early either to catch the radio station or to go back to school. She hasn't experienced this kind of leisurely feeling for a long time.

So, she walked out of the steamed bun shop with a stomachache and turned into the park.

The park is much more lively, doing exercises and jogging.

There was a chubby child by the lake who actually followed a group of elderly people to learn Tai Chi in a decent way. She looked at the child's clumsy cuteness and was delighted, and simply sat down in a chair on the side of the road.

Maybe today will be a good weather. Although it was only the end of September, the heat had gone down, and she was sitting on an open-air chair like this, the breeze was fascinating, and she even felt a little cold.

The sky in the distance gradually became clear, and the early morning sun began to gradually penetrate the clouds.

A young man sat on the chair next to her. When Sang Wuyan came just now, the man was already there, facing the lake by himself, quietly closing his eyes. Probably it felt very good, so she couldn't help but secretly glanced at his profile.

His lip color is very light, a pair of thin lips are tightly pressed, and his expressionless look looks a little indifferent.

Because he closed his eyes, Sang Wuyan had the courage to stare at him again. She has had good eyesight since she was a child, and even if she was a few meters away, she could see that his eyelashes were dark and thick, overlapping up and down like a small fan.

However, it was precisely because he closed his eyes that he couldn't see the total sense of the five senses.

Sang Wuyan has always believed that eyes are the window to the soul, and that a pair of nice eyes is a necessary condition for a beauty. Therefore, in the evaluation of the four words "extremely handsome", she temporarily put away the two words "extremely", and then decided after looking at the whole.

There are several old men and women hanging around nearby. Some people simply yell at the lake, it is said that this can roar the exhaust gas in the chest cavity, appetite and invigorate the spleen and prolong life.

Sang Wuyan wanted to hum as soon as her mood improved, so she followed them, stood up and faced the "sea" with her hands on her hips, and sang loudly.

🎧 "Left three right three times, ass neck shilly shally, spouses, we do sports, shook hands ah Shiver feet, regular deep breathing, learning to bounce my grandfather would not old ......"🎧

She shouted loudly, and there was a "grandfather" doing morning exercises next to her. She was so embarrassed to continue twisting her waist and buttocks, and then slowly stopped.