Crush Chapter 28

..........Someone took him back. "Yu Xiao Lu said lightly, as usual.

    "At home?" He has a home? "Sang Wuyan was stunned.

    "Why don't you have a home? The Lion Mountain Su's family still disappeared out of thin air."

" Did he tell you? "Yu Xiao Lu was a little puzzled as she ordered the dishes.

    "Lion Mountain?" Su's family? "Sang Wuyan was puzzled. 

    At this time, Yu Xiao Lu stopped her work, looked at Sang Wuyan, and hesitated and said, "If he hasn't mentioned it to you before, then I'll talk too much." Nian Qin probably has his own ideas, and I won't talk about that again. "

    "Then can you talk about your own affairs?"Sang Wuyan suddenly felt that she shouldn't be so passive anymore.

    "See what it is?" "Yu Xiao Lu said.

   She doesn't know who she and Su Nian Qin are influencing whom, some places are actually very similar, or their family is of this nature.

    "You and Su Nian Qin are relatives?"

   " Right."

    "He said he grew up in an orphanage. How come he was sent to the orphanage if he had a family?"

   "  Uh-this question is more complicated. It's a long story, so you can ask it simply. "

    He said his mother died." Is Dad still alive? "

    " Of course. "Yu Xiao Lu nodded," But, I only answer those related to me, this is also a foul. Forget it, let me give it to you. "

    "What is your relationship with him?" "Sang Wuyan felt embarrassed again after asking this question, feeling like she was in a showdown with her rival.

    "Auntie. "Yu Xiao Lu didn't care, and answered very simply.

    "Auntie?" ! " Auntie who is not related by blood." "

    Sang Wuyan's head stopped on the word " aunt", and she didn't turn around for a long time.

    "My sister is his stepmother." 

      Sang Wuyan stayed in place.

    At this moment, a champagne-colored Bentley was parked on the corner one hundred meters away from the house, and the driver heard Su Nian Qin saying in the back row: "Just here, don't drive over."

    The driver looked from the reflector with some embarrassment. Looked at Yu Wei Lan, who was also sitting in the back row.

    Yu Wei Lan nodded.

    As the car stopped slowly, Yu Wei Lan said, "Your father is in poor health and he always misses you. Go back and see more."

    Su Nian Qin was silent.

    "I heard Xiao Lu say that the girl you like is very cute, treat her well."

    She is only a few years older than Su Nian Qin, but her expression is completely like an elder, and she patted Su Nian Qin's knee. Hands lying flat on top.

    "You don't have to say, I will cherish it." Su Nian Qin retracted her hand, then got out of the car and left.

    "Young Master." The driver was going to see him off, but was stopped by Yu Wei Lin.

    "Forget it, he will do it himself."

    Sang Wuyan saw through the kitchen glass just in time that Su Nian Qin pushed aside the fence and entered the small garden.