Crush Chapter 14

Yuan Yuan continues to remember her words.

    " Hey, do not write. "Sang Wuyan smiled, "You are not interviewing me."

  At lunch, she met Director Wang from the previous music section.

    Director Wang smiled: "Xiao Sang, are you still used to the news? "

    Sang Wuyan smiled: "Fortunately, thank you Director Wang for your concern. "

   After Director Wang left, there was another editor Wu Wei behind him. Just as Wu Wei sat down with the dinner plate, he heard Sang Wuyan yell sweetly: " Hello, Brother Wu." "

    Wu Wei didn't swallow a sip of the soup, almost squirting out, goose bumps fell all over the place. He looked up and saw Sang Wuyan's narrowed eyes with a smile, and he couldn't help but shiver a little: "If you have anything, just say it. Xiao Sang, don't do that, it looks scary. "

    They said you have a copy of the show that Sister Nie Xie interviewed Yi Jin. Can you copy one for me later?" 
This matter, she has been thinking about it.

    "Hey, that's it, no problem, I'll give it to you after work." "Wu Wei said.

    "Thank you, I will invite you to dinner next time . " 

    After a while, Wu Wei said again: "Aren't you a crazy fan of what?"

 " Yes." "Sang Wuyan confessed bluntly, and did not forget to protest, "What and that, people have names!" 

   "You and Sister Xi are so acquainted, and you used to practice internship with her before, so you asked her directly. "Wu Wei said.

    "Which one of us and whom, if you have, why should I bother Sister Xi?" "

    In fact, she didn't go to Nie Xi for two reasons: First, since Yi Jin was willing to accept her interview for the first time, she must be on the same line with Yi Jin. Moreover, Sang Wuyan showed her to Yi Jin last time. With great interest, Nie Xi will inevitably be suspicious this time. Second, Nie Xi is a big name in the station. Although she is usually kind, she always feels a little respectful.

    Coming out of the canteen, and was about to say goodbye to Wu Wei, Yuanyuan, who had been silent for a long time, suddenly said: "Wu... Teacher," she called out this more polite name after a long time, "Can you also make a copy for me?" A girl who was originally well-behaved had her eyes shining when she said this.

    "Okay, you two come together after get off work." Wu Wei readily agreed.

    Sang Wuyan glanced at Yuanyuan. Dare to love that there is a rival here too?

    It was late when she left the radio station, so she took a taxi back. At the entrance of the Second Ring Road, there was a traffic jam, and the car stopped and went, which tempered people's patience. The taxi master changed several stations but nothing was nutritious, so he went to look through the CD again.

    Sang Wuyan said, "Master, can you help me put down this disc?" Then she took out the interview disc in her handbag.

    The master said: "Okay. What kind of music?" Then he put it back and pressed play.

    After the opening, it was Nie Xi's voice.

    The master said: "I like this host. The voice is good, and it is said that the person is also very beautiful."

    Sang Wuyan smiled, did not answer, she was waiting intently for another voice to appear. After a pause or two, he spoke now.

    Listening to the not smooth question and answer between Nie Xi and Yi Jin, the master said again: "Girl, you are from the radio station, otherwise why do you have this thing. If you are a radio station, you must know who Yi Jin is?"

    Sang Wu Yan: "Master, do you also know Yi Jin?"

    "My daughter is chatting in my ears every day, don't you know?" As soon as he said this, the road began to clear and the car speed up.

    She listened to the disc, looked out the window, and took a deep breath. After only hearing three or two words, she was sure.

    Su Nian Qin is Yi Jin.

    The next day was the weekend, and it was rare for Sang Wuyan not to sleep three poles in the sun.

    She digs out the address book of the school for the deaf and mute from the drawer. There is a phone number in the bottom row, which she secretly copied from Principal Pei.

    She hesitated, pressed the number and didn't dial it for a long time.

    "What's the hesitation. I asked him to meet and said that you want the hush money."
Cheng Yin said, "This kind of gossip, if you sell it to a magazine, I don't know how much it is worth. Now he gives you the hush money, and we made money. , He can continue to be mysterious again. Do you know what it is called?"

    " What is it called?" 

    "Win-win!" Cheng Yin fisted passionately.

    "..." Sang Wuyan gave her a blank look.

    Because there were too many foreshadowing before, Sang Wuyan was not as surprised as she expected when she knew that Su Nian Qin was the present. However, she always felt that there was a strange and subtle change in the relationship between the two.

    Whether he is outside of Su Nian Qin or Yi Jin, such a big celebrity, the appearance of the name "Yi Jin" alienated the two.

    However, this is not exactly the case.

    She knew his secret, and from another sense, the secret seemed to increase their feelings a little bit.

    She rubbed her forehead irritably, gritted her teeth and pressed the OK button.

    "Hello—" the bell rang twice, and his voice came out of the receiver.

    "I'm Sang Wuyan."

    "What's the matter?"

    "Are you Yi Jin?" Sang Wuyan said.

    She asked straightaway, just to catch her opponent by surprise, and she could take advantage of the panic.

    On the other end of the phone, after two seconds of silence, the man said, "If you have nothing else, I will hang up."

    He neither admitted nor denied it, just like last time.

    "You are really Yi Jin." She murmured and repeated it once, with some emotion, but faced with Su Nian Qin's reluctance, Sang Wuyan began to rack her brains to think about the topic, "Uh-last time, thank you for listening to me. Complaint."

    "No thanks. Goodbye!" the man said involuntarily, ending the conversation.

    "Hey hey hey." Sang Wuyan hurriedly stopped, but unfortunately it was too late, so she heard the beep, and the other party really pinched the phone.

    Sang Wuyan didn't expect such a situation at all. She looked at the screen, the call time: 11 seconds. He gave her eleven seconds.

    This kind of frustration was like she was ready to act in a complete line of the play, but after only a few words, she was slammed by the director, and she was kicked off the stage. When she thought of this, her courage vented and she wilted.

    This round proved that even a rogue is beyond the reach of others through the phone.