Crush Chapter 29

"If he can't find a matching liver, he won't survive this winter."

    Su Nian Qin was dull alone on the sofa, thinking of what Dr. Xu said. It seems that all love and hatred will suddenly become weak before death.

    The cruelty of that man even made him think that he was an orphan without a father, no mother, and no surname before he was seven years old.

    Until his mother found him in tears.

    The mother only said: "You were separated from us when you were very young, and your mother has been looking for you for many years."

    He didn't understand until he understood the warmth and coldness of human relationships, but the man deliberately abandoned him.

    The mother explained embarrassingly: "At that time, it was just that your father had a hard time supporting the family, and the conditions at the family were too poor for fear of raising you."

    Su Nian Qin sneered.

    He knew how a blind man was worthy of being his Su Huaishan's son.

    If it weren't for Su Huaishan's bloodline at the end, this man probably wouldn't even look at himself with straight eyes.

    But now, he is dying.

    He hadn't hated this so-called father enough, how could he die.

    Su Nian Qin didn't turn on the light, and was alone in the dark.

    It was late at night, and Wuyan hadn't come back yet.

    Except for special visits on the radio to work overtime, she rarely returns late.

    The two things are intertwined and confused.

    Although Su Nian Qin tried his best to maintain an upright posture, he had never felt so nervous in his heart.

    Yu Xiao Lu said Wuyan seemed to know something.

    He could not find the right time to tell Wuyan, and it could even be said that he didn't dare to tell Wuyan.

    How to tell her?

    To say, "Actually, I kept hiding something from you." Or, "The family was not rich at the time. Seeing that I was blind, my father was afraid that it would be a burden and shame, so he threw me away." Or, "After my mother died, my father have been married three times. The current wife is still a friend of my age."

    The disability of his eyes has made him feel inferior enough in front of Wuyan.

    That day, he and Yu Xiao Lu passed the airport expressway and came back.

    "Huh? Isn't that Miss Sang?" Xiao Lu asked, "The person along the way seems to be her mother."

    So, he couldn't wait to call Wu Yan.

    The other end said coldly: "I'll call you in a while."

    Then, he waited for two hours and couldn't do anything.

    He finally made up his mind to call her, but no one answered.

    Later, Xiao Lu said that Wuyan wanted to meet someone by herself, and then added: "It's not really her mother this afternoon, the old man asked to see you?"

    He seemed to feel a little happy when he heard this.

    Unexpectedly, Wu Yan didn't mention a word later, and finally couldn't help asking her, but she said, "It's Cheng Yin."