Crush Chapter 50

"He is here to do business, and his purpose is not the same as yours." Sang Wuyan doesn't like other people saying bad things about Su Nian Qin, "It seems that you are a playboy."

    "The word playboy is not derogatory in my opinion, but It can mean that he hasn't found the favorite, so he keeps searching."

    This time Sang Wuyan smiled.

    "I admire Mr. Su very much." The man said, "It must take a lot of perseverance to do this step with his shortcomings. Moreover, it is still halfway to debut, so the process is more difficult. In fact, he does not need to be like this at all, the property of the Su family. It's enough for him to spend a lifetime. And he seems to just want to prove it to others, saying that he can do what a normal person can do."

    Sang Wuyan lowered her head, she might understand who Su Nian Qin wanted to prove to others.

    She was a little sad, so she said, "I'm going to the bathroom." When she walked together, she didn't expect to step on the grapes she had scattered. "Puff" the meat from the grapes was squeezed out, and then slipped on the soles of her feet. Sang Wuyan panicked and grabbed the table, only to pull the tablecloth that fell from the dining table. With a hard effort, the white tablecloth moved, and the cups and bottles on it were knocked over. "Bang—" She fell to the ground, red wine spilled all over the floor.

    The man patted his forehead with a horrible gambling. Everyone looked here.

    Sang Wuyan was so embarrassed that she wanted to find a hole in the hole.

    The man waved his hand with a bit of headache: "It's okay, it's okay. I won't ask you to pay."

    But Sang Wuyan caused such a big battle, and Peng Danqi has already attracted Peng Danqi to come here. Sang Wuyan desperately apologized to the people around her, and then cleaned up the mess with the waiter.

    "Ruixing, if you don't entertain guests for your uncle, why are you lying here?" Peng Danqi stepped on high heels and chatted to men when she walked.

    "I..." Peng Ruixing saw Sang Wuyan and found an excuse, "I'm asking this lady about the food status."

    Sang Wuyan squatted on the ground and picked up the broken bottle.

    "Who is she?" Peng Danqi asked.

    "A staff member." Peng Ruixing said.

    "Impossible, she didn't wear work clothes or a work badge." It seems that she is much smarter than Peng Ruixing.

    She looked at the perpetrator, because the accident interrupted the music, and some curious people surrounded her.

    "Miss, do you have an invitation?" Another person in charge of the venue came over and asked.

    "I..." Sang Wuyan scratched her hair, "I came with a friend." She finally understood what cannibalism meant.

    "Oh? Which friend? We all know the people here." Peng Danqi said.

    Sang Wuyan saw the expression of the woman in red, as if she was sure that she had slipped in for free. Sang Wuyan looked around for a while, just because there were a lot of people around, she was not tall enough to see where Su Nian Qin was.

    "Cough cough..." Peng Ruixing came out to relieve the siege, "Qiqi, you are not polite." He thought, eat as you go. Anyway, there are not many people, and there will always be no reporters or criminals. He is here. My sister is unpleasant because of these problems.