Crush Chapter 44

…It’s the imitations I bought on the street stalls. They look like them. Hearing what you said, I knew it was so expensive. No wonder the copycat version cost me hundreds. "

    Wu Yu was relieved when he heard that, he didn't want the woman he was chasing to have this kind of wealth.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sang Wuyan sent Xiao Jie to the children's center and rushed to the radio station.

    She was responsible for making a psychological talk program, in fact, People who entered the hotline asked about love.

    Love.

    She didn’t understand.

    The first person to call tonight was a girl who choked while narrating her love story. Sang Wuyan had to insert a piece of music. Let the girl's mood be calmer. The
girl said that she and her boyfriend are classmates in college, and now they are about to graduate in less than a year, facing all kinds of obstacles to love in reality.

    In addition to saying some comforting words to her, Sang Wuyan There is nothing she can do. The only thing she can do is to let her tell and listen attentively. Narration can help people find the exit of the soul.
For example, she likes to say to Cheng Yin.

    At this moment, Su Nian Qin just came out of TORO to go back to the hotel. Xiao Qin was late. After a while, she was answering the phone.

    Su Nian Qin just took time to stand outside the car and smoke.

    At this time, a voice called him: "Mr. Su? "

    Su read quilt heard the rise.

    " Wei Hao is I do not know Mr. Su still remember? "

    " I remember. Su Nian Qin stretched out his hand to shake his hand, Wei Hao was taken aback for a moment, and then immediately stretched out his hand.

    "I am working at TORO . I saw you in the company a few days ago. There are too many people to say hello to you." "

    " Ah. "Su Nian Qin nodded nonchalantly.

    Aware of Su Nian Qin's attitude, Wei Hao had no choice but to put away the words that had been in his heart, and after a few polite words, he turned to leave. After walking a few steps, he couldn't help it. He turned around and said, "Mr. Su, Wuyan has had a very bad life in the past few years. I don't know if you know it."

    She's not doing well, how could he not know.

    He knows all of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    That day, she left the hospital with anger. He was immediately upset and distressed, but at the time when news came from the hospital that he found a liver that matched his father, he would be sent over there immediately, and an operation would be required immediately.

    The operation lasted for more than ten hours, but when he was relieved, he couldn't find Sang Wuyan anymore.

    She doesn't answer the phone.

    He went home to look for her, went to her and Cheng Yin's residence, and even went to the radio to look for her. He thought about wherever she could appear, and let Yu Xiao Lu accompany him to look for her many times. He was afraid that if he didn't pay attention, he would miss out with Sang Wuyan, and he was worried that his father's condition would worsen after the operation. In the middle of the night, he don’t know how many places he ran.