Crush Chapter 53

Cheng Yin said: "I had a cold during my freshman year. I went to the street to eat alone. I saw this dish on the menu. I thought it should be something very light. I wanted it. The end came up and almost made me spicy. Die."

    Sang Wuyan laughed and said, "Foreigners can't be used to eating."

    "But once you get hooked, you won't like spicy  food ." Sang Wuyan is also used to eating hometown dishes, so the taste is very heavy, and she likes spicy and spicy. Even if she eat something hot, her stomach is burning, she still feel very enjoyable.

    Cheng Yin tasted another piece of fish, and took a big breath of enjoyment after he had eaten it.

    Sang Wuyan said: "I saw Wu Yu again this afternoon. He is really a very nice person."

    "Unfortunately you don't like it."

    "If I met Wu Yu first, I would love him, and then marry him immediately. In the past, fate was a wonderful thing. When I met some people, I missed others."

    Cheng Yin blinked, "Ape dung? What's curious about it, isn't it just a pile of monkey dung."

    Sang Wuyan took three seconds to react, and then a mouthful of rice came out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

    Sang Wuyan does auxiliary treatment work for some children in the children's center, which is nothing more than teaching them to practice some fine movements in simple games. During the break, she played twice on the piano, and the song "Chopsticks Dance" finally got a little eyebrow. Su Nian Qin was right. Some people need to learn a song for three years, and she is the person with the worst aptitude.

    Xiao jie took the initiative to poke the keyboard with his index finger.

    Sang Wuyan hugged him and said with a smile: "Xiaojie, can my sister teach Xiaojie to play the piano?" As he said, Sang Wuyan saw Yu Xiao Lu outside the door.

    The two hadn't seen each other for a long time, naturally they had a lot to say, and they met at the cafe opposite the children's center.

    "when did you come?"

    "Yesterday." She thought for a while and then asked, "Is the child treated here just now? How old is it?" 

    "Four years old."

    "Oh." Yu Xiao Lu smiled, "I thought it was you and Nian Qin. The age seems to be wrong."

    "How is it possible." Sang Wuyan was a little embarrassed.

    "I've always had no idea about children. Don't you think..." Yu Xiao Lu stirred the coffee, "I've been outside for a long time, don't you think he looks like a Nian Qin?"

    "Eh?"

"Behavior, look , Even the eyebrows are a bit like."

    Sang Wuyan was startled and thought about it for a while. Hearing what Yu Xiao Lu said, she really felt that Xiao jie's stubbornness when he pressed his lips seemed a bit similar to Su Nian Qin.

    "But Xiao jie has autism. Behaves much slower than normal people."

    Yu Xiao Lu raised her eyebrows: " Nian Qin was almost the same when he was a child. I think there are some sequelae when he grow up."

    Sang Wuyan laughed again and then saw Yu Xiao Lu Ring on the hand.

    "Are you married?"

    "Well," Yu Xiao Lu said happily, "I'm a very nerdy college teacher."

    "Congratulations."

    "Don't talk about me, did you meet Nian Qin?" She made a special trip for this matter. To city B.

    "Yeah." Sang Wuyan didn't know what expression to answer her with.

    "Do you still love him?"

    "What's the use of my loving him, maybe he doesn't really love me."

    Yu Xiao Lu paused: "You and him are really nothing right now?"

    "I don't know."

    "The matter between you .,  I don’t want to say anything else. Have you seen him, have you noticed that his eyesight is much worse, and now there is only a weak sense of light."

    Sang Wuyan suddenly raised her head: "Why?"

    "After you left, he drank every night. You know that alcohol is very harmful to the optic nerve in the brain. He doesn't listen to our words. So, Wuyan, don't say he doesn't love you. "

    The two paused.

    "Wuyan, how many times have you seen each other this year?"

    "Three times."

    "No, plus the time Nian Qin appeared should be four times." Yu Xiao Lu corrected.

    Then she took out a thick pile of photos from her handbag and put them on the table: "Don’t you think it’s strange how do I know you are here? Why is your father’s memorial service so grand? Why is your father in the school office? Can it still remain unoccupied so far? Why did your mother retire a year earlier? Why did he suddenly appear after eating halfway through the meal called Wu Yu? Don’t you think that in the past three years, despite the hard work, it’s hard work. Everything goes well?"

    Then Sang Wuyan saw those pictures. All of the above are herself who have appeared in various places over the past year.

    "He knows everything about you. He always knows, but he dare not show up in front of you. He is afraid that he can't bear the fact that you don't love him. He wants to do everything to show you and your mother. You Knowing that he always says one thing on his lips, and another one in his heart."

    Sang Wuyan tremblingly flipped through the photos one by one. In spring, she dyed her yellow hair, braided a braid and went to work on the radio. In the summer, she dyed her hair back and wore a floral skirt...

    Yu Xiao Lu sighed: "All this can only mean that he loves you. Of course..." She took a sip of her coffee, "Remembering these crazy behaviors. It can also be summarized into three words: neurosis. He is a out-and-out lunatic. He is an expert in this respect."

    Sang Wuyan corrected and said, "No, it's a mental illness."
Then she laughed with Yu Xiao Lu.