Crush Chapter 42

She is the most he has ever met the girl who loves to cry the most and laugh the most.

    Although he couldn't see it, he could hear her laugh from the heart.

    His heart was a little uncomfortable, so he asked the restaurant to bring up the wine.

    "Mr. Su, do you need anything else?" the other party asked kindly.

    "No need." He coldly refused.

    Su Nian Qin's drinking age and smoking age are not long, which is a bad habit since Sang Wuyan left. He is not good at these things, so he is not picky. In his eyes, drinking it can forget Sang Wuyan is good wine.

    Unfortunately, it has not been found yet.

    At night, he had a dream of Sang Wuyan standing under a tree.

    What kind of tree is that?

    He frowned in his dream.

    Man planted a kind of tree in City A, he didn't know what it looked like, he only remembered its taste. Yu Wei Lan said it was Holly. After many years, Sang Wuyan told him that this was not Holly but a privet. At that time, she picked off the scented rice-sized flower and placed it in his palm, as well as an ordinary leaf, and even led his fingertips to touch it.

    That was the second time she held him with her hands.

    The first time was when she put aloe vera juice on the burned area. She is small, her hands are not the standard slenderness, but they feel soft and comfortable, and warm.

    He touched her face countless times, so that he could accurately depict the outline of each part in his heart.

    However, no matter how you do it, you can't combine them into her appearance, smiling, crying, angry, pouting and acting like her.

    So, he just stood under the privet tree of his dreams again and again, holding the umbrella, with her back to him, but she never looked back.

    She told him that she would never see each other for the rest of her life. He originally thought that no matter how painful his heart was, his self-esteem was enough to make him stick to this sentence in his next life.

    However, he couldn't help breaking this oath, and suddenly wanted to come and see her to see if she was good.

    In the morning, Xiao Qin came and called Su Nian Qin. She knocked on the door and no one answered, she could only open it with his room card.

    Su Nian Qin slept on the bed in his clothes, and the smell of smoke and alcohol in the room was almost suffocating. He was sleeping curled up like a baby, holding the MP3 he carried with him in his hand, and the earplugs were still in his ears and he spent the night like this.

    Xiao Qin was used to seeing this, and didn't make a fuss. She checked her watch, and it was only seven o'clock, which could give him half an hour of sleep. So she opened the window and took away the empty bottle on the bed. At that time, she heard Su Nian Qin muttering the word "Wuyan". she doesn't know whether it is smoke-free or smoke-free, but she has not figured it out after hearing it many times.

    Xiao Qin raised her eyebrows and waited for him in the living room while watching the schedule.

    At half past seven, Su Nian Qin consciously woke up on time, as if he had an alarm clock in his body. He took a shower in the bathroom, wrapped in a bath towel and went back to the cloakroom to fetch clothes by himself. Each piece of clothing has a braille label, which is about the color and style of the clothing.