Crush Chapter 65

Sang Wuyan got up and avoided: "The child is still watching."

    He was immediately annoyed: "Tell Yu Wei Lan to pick up her son. If she doesn't support herself, she sends him here every day."

    Sang Wuyan laughed dumbly: "You are the brother. "

   At night, after Xiao jie took a bath and slept, Sang Wuyan came down and asked him: "Are you hungry? I'll cook noodles for you."

    "No noodles."

    "What do you want to eat?"

    "Meatballs ." 

    "  meatballs? " Sang Wu Yan suspicion that he was not eating this?

    "The meatballs are in the meal, and then you say
'Nian Qin, open your mouth'." He replied without blushing.

    Sang Wuyan was taken aback, then blushed and smiled. This man can be so awkward to act like a coquettish.

    The next day, Sang Wuyan and Yu Xiao Lu went to the supermarket to buy them, leaving Su Nian Qin alone to watch the children.

    Su Nian Qin sat on the sofa and listened to the news as usual, leaving him alone.

    Xiao jie moved too much, and of course he wouldn't sit on the opposite bench, so he moved on the small bench and started to climb the stairs on the second floor. After climbing two steps, he slipped and fell to the ground.

    Su Nian Qin came up and tilted his head: "Su Jun jie?"

    The child hummed twice as a sign that he was about to cry. His illness made him not like crying by nature, but then he found that he could get it as long as he cried. Sang Wuyan and others paid more attention, so they also started to use this hand.

    "Bleeding?" Su Nian Qin asked condescendingly.

    "No," he said cryingly.

    "Have you broken?" Su Nian Qin asked indifferently, not at all feeling that he was an adult and Xiao jie was a five-year-old child.

    Xiao jie didn't know what Su Nian Qin's "fracture" meant.

    "Can you move your hands and feet?" Su Nian Qin explained impatiently.

    "Yeah." He was aggrieved with tears.

    "That's all right, don't cry." Su Nian Qin didn't actually hug him, but turned around and returned to the original position to continue doing his own things, and ordered, "Get up by yourself, better not cry."

    "Why can't I cry? "Xiao jie curled his mouth and tried hard to hold back his tears. He knew that what Su Nian Qin said was generally irresistible.

    "You are a man, and a man protects the weak. How can you cry as much as you want."

    "But I'm a child."

    "Child? You can't count as a child if you can walk or talk." Su Nian Qin expressed his opinion," Su Jun jie, remember that you are a man. The responsibility of the Su family man is to protect all the weak in the family."

    "Then I can protect sister Wuyan?"

    "You can't. She is within my jurisdiction, you have to find another one. "Su Nian Qin raised his eyebrows and announced.

    "Oh—" Xiao Jie said with a faint eyebrow frowned seemingly.

    Then Sang Wuyan discovered that every time Su Nian Qib and Xiao jie were alone, Xiao jie would change a little. Once, she and Xiao Lu were chattering and discussing excitedly because of discounts in the department store. Xiao jie sat alone watching his comic strips. After a long while, he looked up, looked at them, and said with emotion, "Hey, Woman—"