Crush Chapter 70 (Extra2)

"You hire a taxi, and then we can go." Su Nian Qin said grimly.

    "...Why are you so smart!" In the  taxi, Sang Wuyan looked at the meter and exclaimed distressedly: "Why do you jump so fast, did you master the driver?"

   The driver and Su Nian Qin were angry at the same time.

    The next day, they rented a car to Lintong and asked the hotel to hire an accompanying tour guide at the travel agency. Because Su Nian Qin couldn't guarantee that Sang Wuyan would lose him together.

    In Qin Ling, after listening to the tour guide Xiao Lei's introduction of the entire underground palace, Sang Wuyan asked dumbfounded: "You said, it will take us a hundred years to see the underground palace?"

    "Well, because the current technology cannot guarantee that we can open it. I can keep it intact in the future." Xiao Lei explained.

    "What about Meng Yi? Didn't he discover the underground palace, he still flew inside after entering."

    "Which Meng Yi?" The tour guide Xiao Lei didn't quite understand.

    "It's the country of Qin who soaked up Qin Shihuang's wife..." Before she could finish her expression, Su Nian Qin covered her mouth, "Woo...Woo..." cried.

    "You have some historical knowledge, OK!" Su Nian Qin felt ashamed.

    After a while, Sang Wuyan seized the opportunity to say, "That's the general played by Jackie Chan."

    "..." Xiao Lei, the tour guide.

    "..." Su Nian Qin.

    Su Nian Qin couldn't help thinking, is she coming here on a whim because of that movie.

    When going to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Xiao Lei met a group of acquaintances. Sang Wuyan agreed to ride a cart with them when she liked the fun. Su Nian Qin was not very interested in her.

    In the car, Su Nian Qin's disability and his appearance still attracted people's attention.

    But no matter what Sang Wuyan yelled, Su Nian Qin kept his eyes closed and silent. He was really ashamed of having such a wife.

    "Su Nian  Qin, I'm not happy if you ignore me like this."

    Su Nian Qin closed his eyes and was silent.

    "Cough, cough," Sang Wuyan cleared her throat, "Believe it or not, I'll sing for you." She made a trick.

    "Which one of your songs are you better rap?" Sang Wuyan said triumphantly.

    Su Nian Qin said, "If you don't be quiet anymore, believe it or not, I will block your mouth in front of them."

    This hand has been tried and tested against Sang Wuyan.

    Sure enough, Sang Wuyan hurriedly covered her lips.

    Entering the huge exhibition hall of the terracotta warriors and horses, he only heard Sang Wuyan's "Wow".

    "Great!"

    "This is the great crystallization of the wisdom of our Chinese people." Xiao Lei said proudly.

    "How come Qin Shihuang's army is full of such handsome and mighty young men." Sang Wuyan said the reason for her emotions. "It's incredible. How many are there?"

    She asked Xiao Lei, while doing a lot of handsome guys in her heart. .

    Xiao Lei was a little surprised, but Su Nian Qin had long been used to it.

    While explaining, Xiao Lei led them to visit several exhibition pits and cultural relics exhibition halls. When
 they left the gate, Sang Wuyan pulled Su Nian Qin and said, "Nian Qin, I still want to go back and have a look." So Su Nian Qin again Accompany her back.

    It was not the travel season at that time, and there were more foreigners visiting than Chinese. In addition, it was already in the afternoon and there were fewer people. Sang Wuyan was in a secluded place, facing the neatly arranged terracotta warriors and horses across the railing, suddenly squatted down, propped his chin, "Nian Qin,  I don't want to leave."

    Su Nian Qin also sat with her on the ground.

    Sang Wuyan gently described every detail of the terracotta warriors and horses in the most detailed language she could speak: armor, clothing, hairstyle, looks, facial features...

    Su Nian Qin listened with a happy smile.

    "Are they really people from two thousand years ago?" she asked.

    "It's not real people, just made figurines."

    "I mean, they made them based on real people back then?"

    "Maybe..." Su Nian Qin didn't know.

    "Nian Qin, if you can see them, you will also be moved."

    "From your description, I have seen it." Su Nian Qin smiled.

    After the two were quiet for a while, Sang Wuyan noticed something, took Su Nian Qin to a place to stop, and quickly looked around. She let Su Nian Qin squat with her when she was sure that no one had noticed it. Down.

    Then, Sang Wuyan led Su Nian Qin's hand to the other side of the railing.

    The arm stretched out little by little, and then, suddenly, Su Nian Qin's finger touched something.

    "Nian Qin, do you feel it? This is the soil of the Qin Dynasty two thousand years ago. They look like this."

    "Thank you, Wuyan." Su Nian Qin raised his mouth and smiled.

------------------END-----------------------------------