Crush Chapter 57

Su Nian Qin stretched out his hand in a little surprise and touched it down. It was obviously well wrapped.

    "Hey..." Sang Wuyan burst into laughter, "Who made you make me cry, and didn't comfort me."

    "How cannot you comfort me, don't you say, don't cry, don't cry, you are making fun with me, actually a little bit I don't love you either."

    She squeezed her fist and hit him on the chest: "I hate it!"

    Su Nian Qin grabbed her hand and walked towards the bedroom with her.

    "You dare to tease me just now. You like to watch it so much, so go back to the room and let you watch it slowly."

    Sang Wuyan, who would rather die, resisted vigorously in his arms.

    Suddenly, Su Nian Qin grabbed Sang Wuyan's hand and stopped.

    "Well, it really fell." Su Nian Qin said without changing his face.

    Then, Sang Wuyan covered her eyes and screamed.

    "I lied to you, idiot." Su Nian Qin happily kissed the tip of her nose.

    "I don't believe you anymore." She still didn't dare to open her eyes.

    He simply kissed her eyes again.

    "I just want to verify if you are really bold."

    "The result?"

    "Just good."

    "You don't need to go to the company?"

    "There are still things that are not done. How can I give up."

    "What's the matter? "

    Continue to the wonderful career that was not completed last night."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    She curled up in Su Nian Qin's arms and fell asleep sweetly.

    Then Su Nian Qin's cell phone rang, and most of it was Xiao Qin or the company looking for him.

    She woke up like an octopus when she heard the ringtone, sticking to him, and said, "Don't pick it up. You are mine for these twenty-four hours."

    Su Nian Qin rubbed her hair, obediently Shut down, get up, the first habit is to find cigarettes.

    She snatched the cigarette case in his hand and couldn't help asking: "Why did you get this problem?"

    "Smoking when I miss you." He hugged her.

    "You can't shirk all the responsibility on me," she protested. "Could it be that you still want to say that you drink every time you hate me."

    "Do you know that?" He pretended to be surprised.

    "Su Nian Qin!" She was anxious with him.

    Su Nian Qin smiled and hugged her and stopped joking with her.

    He then buried his face in her hair, and was silent for a long time and recalled: "After you go, I think, although I am a blind man, I must do something that makes you look different and prove myself in front of your mother. As a result, when I first started contacting the business at home, I didn’t know anything about it, and I didn’t even understand the contract. As a result, I hit a wall everywhere and messed up everything."