Crush Chapter 46

"Then you go to the study room and wait, I'll make tea for you." The hotel suites are very large, with a living room, a small reception room, a study room, a bedroom, and a guest room. She is a little afraid to think about the price for a day. Trembling at the time, for fear of making mistakes.

    Sang Wuyan was a little nervous waiting there, she habitually took off the watch and fiddled with it in her hand.

    Li Lulu has concluded before that there are many ways to find out if an old lover is single. For example, you can ask: "Long time no see, when would you invite us to have a wedding wine?" If he is still single, he will usually say: "Where and where, there is no goal yet."
This is the match.

    Sang Wuyan rubbed her forehead, how could he look like an underground party joint.

    But how can Su Nian Qin use the behavior of normal people to infer that he doesn't eat this set regardless of whether he has a target or not. From the light, he sneered, "Miss Sang, don't worry, the wedding invitation must be delivered."

    She leaned on the sofa in the study, turned her eyes back and crossed the living room to see Su Nian Qin sitting in the innermost part of the conference room. The heating is sufficient, so he only wears a black shirt, and he is particularly handsome with his perennial indifferent look among a group of people.

    Su Nian Qin pinched a cigarette in the ashtray and said: "The market share of new products cannot be completely pinned on the advertisements released by the head office. You know the company for one year..."

The conversation was endless, and Xiao Qin quickly took notes.

    After the matter was settled, everyone wanted to stretch out for a long time, but because of Su Nian Qin's face that didn't smile for many years, they all held back. Manager Zhao is a straightforward person. He dared to say: "It's all hard work, it's better to let President Su invite you to dinner."
   Except for Su Nian Qin,who has the highest position, the rest are rare to work with the boss for a long time. Little clerk in the sales department.

    "Well, you choose any place you like." Su Nian Qin rarely agreed.

    Everyone cheered, especially the ladies present.

    Su Nian Qin asked Xiao Qin to get his suit jacket, and Xiao Qin suddenly remembered: "Mr. Su, a lady named Sang is still waiting for you in the study."

    Su Nian Qin's actions took a sudden, "What did you say?" 

   Everyone was a little surprised when they saw Su Nian Qin's sudden change.

    "She didn't come to say hello, she probably didn't leave." Xiao Qin quickly ran to the study to look.

    Thank goodness.

    Xiao Qin let out a long sigh, she was still there. If she were to leave like this, she felt that Su Nian Qin might fire her on the spot. But at this moment, the woman actually took off her shoes, curled up on the sofa and fell asleep.

    Su Nian Qin walked in afterwards.

    "Uh-she is asleep." Xiao Qin explained.

    Su Nian Qin nodded, taking his steps extremely lightly. He suppressed the anger that he wanted to get angry with Xiao Qin, lowered his voice and said, "You take them first, find a place to eat, and call me if you have settled down."

    Xiao Qin didn't dare. Speaking again, quietly left with a group of suspicious people.

    Su Nian Qin stayed there for a long time, and he heard Sang Wuyan's breathing softly, shallow and soft, the same as before. He touched the front of the sofa and cried tentatively: "Wuyan."