Crush Chapter 21

However, anger is always more interesting than no response. Sang Wuyan achieved the expected results and continued the topic with satisfaction.

    "Then next time I invite you to see."

    "No. Thank you." The man squeezed these words out between his teeth.

    "You can try. There are rich and colorful lifestyles and lives in this world, we can only experience one of them, and the movie is like a program that allows you to try the different tastes in a short time. It seems to be off track once. It’s the same adventure."

    "Reading."

    "The movie comes more straightforward."

    "It doesn’t make any difference to me."

    "Do you cry when you read a novel?"

    "..."

    "I cry when I watch a movie. , The people in the play are sad, and I will also be touched."

    "That's because the emotional structure between men and women is different." He paused, "Maybe you love to cry." The tone was full of mockery, as he was just now. The cautiousness when holding her downstairs is completely different.

    Sang Wuyan paused when she heard his unusually unceremonious tone, and then said: "Yes, for example, I want to cry now."

    This really crying sentence made Su Nian Qin a little surprised, and then he heard it. Sang Wuyan burst into tears.

    Sang Wuyan wanted to intimidate him, because this man is really not ordinary stubborn. When she heard his indifferent ridicule, she was actually very sad. She just wanted to say a few more words to him and break his cold body. With such a pretense, she didn't even expect that she really couldn't help crying.

    After the tears burst the embankment, they began to burst out of control.

    "What did I do wrong? Why do you always treat me so fiercely. When I met in the elevator, it was wrong for me to help you; it was wrong for me to send you home on Valentine's Day; I beg you to pretend to A couple is also wrong; I helped Xiao Wei buy things, but I was wrong. I was so sick that I couldn't sleep and talked to you. That was a mistake. So you hate me and want to ridicule me, right? "

    She pulled paper towels, rubbed her nose, the complaint continued:" I am now top-heavy, brain-jen children in there like a hammer as hard in Daoteng, terribly uncomfortable I love you not only different, but also towards my fierce. ".

    The originally quiet living room is now full of Sang Wuyan's cries.

    Su Nian Qin sat next to her, feeling a sense of helpless frustration. Hearing her crying to the end, he said, "The water is cold." Then he handed her the cup, trying to divert her attention.

    The tone is indeed much softer than before.

    Sang Wuyan took a few sips, moistened her throat and continued wiping tears, choked and said: "I am a patient, why are you so cruel to bully me like this?"

    Su Nian Qin didn't dare to talk to her anymore, for fear that something might happen again. Come out, so he opened the book just now and continued reading. However, the speed is much slower than before.

    Sang Wuyan curled up in a quilt and leaned against the sofa at his feet. She was a little tired crying and crying. In addition, Su Nian Qin was almost like a wooden person, and he didn't answer a word, and she gradually became bored. Afterwards, the sad mood was gone, and she almost forgot why she was crying.