Crush Chapter 54

When she laughed, her eyes were moist and there were tears hanging from the corners of her eyes.

    The corners of her lips were smiling, her eyes were weeping, but the heart in her chest didn't know what to do. There was a little pain, as if it was lightly pinched on the apex of my heart.

    What about Yu Wei Lan?

    In what way does Su Nian Qin show affection to her?

    She is a person who can't get a grain of sand emotionally.

    From the center to the end of get off work hours, Sang Wuyan and Li Lulu went to eat hot pot together.

    Sang Wuyan scooped a large spoonful of chili from the seasoning dish and put it in the bowl.

    Li Lulu said, "Wuyan, you are not right."

    Sang Wuyan smiled and continued to eat her chili, and then ordered a beer.

    Li Lulu glanced at her contemptuously: "You want to fight with me as long as you are capable?"

    "Don't judge me by my college level, do you want to try?" Sang Wuyan said as she filled her with wine. Two cups were poured.

    "I wish us happiness and health." Sang Wuyan raised his glass and poured the wine without waiting for Li Lulu's response.

    She wiped her mouth with her sleeve casually, and started eating vegetables again.

    It was very spicy and spicy, and she didn't frown when she saw her eating it, stuffed it indiscriminately, and clinked glasses with Li Lulu.

    It is rare to see two women drinking hard together in hot pot restaurants, so people look at them from time to time.

    "If you have something sad, it's better to say it." Li Lulu said, she is not usually considerate, and being able to say this sentence is considered an effort.

    "No, just suddenly want to try if it's fun to drink." Sang Wuyan poured the wine again.

    "For Su Nian Qin. Maybe he is not a good man."

    "I don't want to just be ranked second by him, or there will always be someone in his heart who wants me to sit in peace."

    "Then go and grab him. You used to hide when you encountered something unsatisfactory in college. Do you remember fighting for a scholarship with me in your freshman year? I was angry when I thought of that."

    "Later, Cheng Yin still fought for me. "

    Cheng Yin, she..." Li Lulu waved her hand, "Ah-let's not talk about her, lest we be sad. You should be glad that that woman is not dead. As long as she is not dead, it is not the eternity in Su Nian Qin's heart." She snorted. Liquor, she think what she said is a bit vicious.

    "But the most annoying thing is not... it's not the woman, but Su Nian Qin!" Sang Wuyan angrily put the cup on the table. After a few cups, her tongue began to knot.

    "Who would say no, men are always bothered." Seeing that Sang Wuyan was a little drunk, Li Lulu had to agree with her and then took the bottle away.

    "Eating while looking at the pot!" Sang Wuyan grabbed the bottle again, "Why can a man put two people in his heart! It's unfair and unfair!"

    "Then you can also take a man to rest assured.

    " I can’t do it. I thought I cared a lot about Wei Hao, but as soon as Su Nian Qin appeared, I even forgot what Wei Hao looked like. Do you think the male and female structures are...different?" She finished vaguely with alcohol, and drank another drink herself.

    "Perhaps. But, if I were you, I would have scolded him." Li Lulu tried to remove the bottle again, but failed.

    "Then..." Sang Wuyan took the initiative to put down the wine bottle and took out her mobile phone, "I will scold him now, otherwise I feel unhappy!" She dialed the phone.

    Li Lulu was anxious: "Hey—how do you take this woman seriously." She went to grab her mobile phone again.

    As a result, the phone was connected as soon as the call was made.

    "Hello—" Su Nian Qin rarely answered the phone so quickly.

    Li Lulu snatched the phone, and Sang Wuyan snatched it back.

    Su Nian Qin heard the movement there and gave another feed.

    Sang Wuyan shouted into the microphone from the air: "Su Nian Qin, you bastard! Why don't you lie to me that you only like me? Why do you want to fall in love with others first? Why do you come to me if you love others? Su Nian Qin is a bastard! You are not a human!"

    Li Lulu scratched her head with a miserable expression, this woman was really poor in wine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     At  this time, Su Nian Qin was inviting a group of people to dinner with Peng Danqi in an Italian restaurant on the other side of the city, turning Peng Danqi’s personal invitation into a small business meeting table.

    Sang Wuyan's loud voice came from the receiver, and everyone in the room heard it clearly.

    She hiccuped with alcohol, her anger turned into a cry and continued: "Why are you so careless, Su Nian Qin, you are an out-and-out lover, a big badass." Then she began to sob on the phone. .

    Su Nian Qin stood up, left his seat, and said angrily: "Why are you drinking so much wine, is there anyone next to you?"

    "No. There... Li Lulu." Sang Wuyan could n't cry.

    "Where are you?" Su Nian Qin tried hard to maintain patience.

    "I... why should I tell you." Sang Wuyan pouted and wiped her nose.

    "Where is Li Lulu? Let her answer the phone." Su Nian Qin felt that she couldn't talk to her.

    "I... Why... Why do you want her to talk to you? You want to... She picks her up and picks it up." Even though she was so drunk, she didn't forget to cry with him.

    "Sang Wuyan!" he whispered.

    Sang Wuyan ignored him and started crying on the phone again.

    "Sang Wuyan! I want you to ask Li Lulu to listen to the phone! Immediately! Right away!" Su Nian Qin broke out unexpectedly and yelled at the phone. Suddenly everyone in the restaurant looked at the handsome man with an angry face in surprise.