Crush Chapter 61

In the evening, Su Nian Qin was in the study, and he vaguely heard Sang Wuyan talking on the phone, but he didn't take it seriously. 
   After going out to drink water, Sang Wuyan just finished typing, "Who is it?" He asked this question casually.

    "Cheng Yin."

    Su Nian Qin was startled slightly, and asked after a while: "She's in City B alone."

    "Well, call her over, neither will she." Sang Wuyan was frustrated.

    "Wuyan, Cheng Yin is not here, do you feel lonely?"

    "One thing. And she always doesn't want to see you."

    "When I'm a rival in love?"

    Sang Wuyan was happy.

    Since Sang Wuyan said these things, Su Nian Qin began to pay attention to it, and the phone call stopped as soon as he appeared several times in a row.

    When Su Nian Qin got off work, he suddenly said to Xiao Qin: "Tomorrow, help me contact the last doctor Jin."

    After all, Li Lulu can't quench her near thirst.

    After listening to Su Nian Qin's lengthy narrative, Dr. Jin asked: "Mr. Su, does she avoid anyone other than you?"

    "She didn't avoid me, but did not shy away from me. It was just a coincidence. Cheng Yin will disappear. And in front of people who know the true situation of Cheng Yin, she doesn't mention a word."

    "That is to say, she doesn't avoid you personally, but the so-called Cheng Yin' treats you very much. Fear?"

    Su Nian Qin nodded.

    "I just started paying attention to this situation recently, I don't know if it's a coincidence."

    "I don't think so," said Dr. Jin, "so I hope you can spare time to spend more time with her. It is best if you are in 'she' and not there. The reduction in her chances of being with 'she' means that her condition is getting better."

    Before leaving, Su Nian Qin asked, "Is it really okay if I don't take her for treatment like this?"

    "This is a double-edged sword. There will be a delay in the time to recover from the illness, but the psychological damage and obstacles to her in the future can be minimized."

    "How do you think I should choose between the two?"

    "In fact, it is. Mr. Su has already made a decision in his heart, right?" Doctor Jin smiled knowingly.

    "You are a good doctor." Su Nian Qin thought for a while, and then said.

    "Mr. Su, I hope you can compliment me with such kindness when you receive the bill we remitted at the end of the month." Doctor Jin smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------

     In the afternoon, Su Nian Qin called home and said that there was nothing to wait for him for dinner.

    "You are not allowed to drink." Sang Wuyan emphasized.

    "How can I push it off sometimes?" Su Nian Qin smiled bitterly.

    "I'll check you back anyway." She threatened.

    Su Nian Qin came in and asked Aunt Xu, who was doing housekeeping at home, to leave. Su Nian Qin ordered that she can only get off work if she sees him, and she can't let Sang Wuyan be alone.