Crush Chapter 48

"But there will be that reception tomorrow night." Xiao Qin said.

    "Then-eat supper." He almost muttered to himself, "Or eat dinner earlier."

    Xiao Qin secretly glanced at the abnormal Su Nian Qin, and couldn't help being a little suspicious. Is the boss chasing a woman?

    The next day, Wu Yu called and asked Sang Wuyan to go out.

    Wu Yu said: "A friend of mine who came back from Japan brought a set of children's drawing books. I think it is very suitable for Xiao Jie."

    Sang Wuyan is not a teenage girl who has just started her love, she knows Wu Yu's purpose is what. She smiled and replied: "Okay."

    "Then when will you end class, I will pick you up."

    "Five thirty."

    "I bought a ticket, do you have time to accompany me to a movie?" He learned from Mama Sang There, he heard about Sang Wuyan's hobby.

    Wu Yu has the wisdom of a lawyer, and he only needs one question to get dinner and the rest of the night time.

    In Wu Yu's car, Sang Wuyan saw that set of books, the things the Japanese made were so exquisite. Although she don’t speak Japanese, pictures know no borders.

    "Not just Xiao Jie, even I want it." Sang Wuyan said.

    Wu Yu smiled.

    "It's cold today, it's suitable for us to eat Korean barbecue."

    Sang Wuyan readily agreed.

    It seems that Wu Yu is pleased with Sang's mother and knows all of Sang Wuyan's hobbies.

    A very chic restaurant. The roasted tenderloin was served in a few leaves of lettuce, braving the gas, and Sang Wuyan's eyes suddenly lit up.

    Wu Yu ordered a bottle of pear and ginger wine.

    It is not so much wine as it is an alcoholic beverage. After the wine is poured in a green bottle, it is only seen that it is light yellow. Sang Wuyan stretched out her tongue and tasted the sweetness, so she took a big sip with confidence. Who knew the entrance was very spicy, and almost made her tears come out.

    Wu Yu asked the waiter for water to drink for Sang Wuyan, and smiled: "Wuyan, sometimes you really look like a child who doesn't grow up." Before he knew it, he had changed his name from Miss Sang to Wuyan.

    Then he took a piece of grilled meat, dipped the sweet and spicy sauce on the plate and rolled it in the lettuce for her.

    Halfway through the meal, Sang Wuyan's cell phone rang.

    "Hello—" Sang Wuyan wiped her hands with a tissue and answered the phone.

    "Sang Wuyan."

    "Huh?" Sang Wuyan almost choked. It was Su Nian Qin who knew she shouldn't have used her cell phone to call him last time.

    "You come out." Su Nian Qin's voice of forbearing anger came from the receiver.

    "Where?" She didn't know why.

    "Go to the door of the restaurant, on the street."

    "I'm eating." She whispered, trying to keep him from making trouble.

    "I know you are eating! Give you five seconds. If you don't come out, believe it or not, I set the store on fire!" Su Nian Qin said angrily.