Crush Chapter 67

He hates being in front of people the most, so everything is low-key, but there are just so many people who refuse to let him go. She redialed her cell phone while reading the past that Su Nian Qin had deliberately forgotten.

    He was sent to the C City Welfare Institute at the age of three months; he was taken back by the Su family at the age of seven and ran away from the orphanage three times during the period; his mother died in an air crash when he was fifteen; As a teacher, three years ago, he accepted the family business to be a business...
bit by bit, it was revealed ruthlessly.

      Some things even Sang Wuyan knew for the first time. As she read, her eyes began to wet, and no matter how she redialed, there was always a busy tone on the receiver.

    She doesn’t know when the photos in the newspaper were taken. At the dinner party, Su Nian Qin was dressed very formally. He was caught by the photographer the moment he turned his head. His brows were his usual indifference to outsiders, and his eyes were hollow.

    At this moment, she heard the phone ringing in the bedroom. She put down the landline phone and ran to get the phone.

    As soon as she was connected, Su Nian Qin couldn't wait to ask: "Wuyan, why the phone at home is always busy."

    Hearing his voice, Sang Wuyan's tears fell: "Nian Qin—"

    It turned out that they were both at the same time. Keep dialing the other party's number.

    "Wuyan?" Su Nian Qin called her anxiously.

    "How are you?"

    "I'm fine." He replied.

    "I'm fine too, the baby is very good, and he had a slap in my stomach just now." She said.

    "Are you alone?"

    "Aunt Zhang, she just came back from buying vegetables."

    "Don't open the door at home, close the curtains, and unplug the telephone line. I will come back to pick you up at night." He now has one that must be protected. People who got up, so naturally toughened a lot.

    "Nian Qin, are you really good?"

    "Don't worry, I will let this pass right away." There was a convincing firmness in his tone.

    "I'm afraid you will be sad," Sang Wuyan said.

    "With you, I won't be sad anymore."

    "For those pasts, you shouldn't have been sad. The more unbearable you look back, the more it means you deserve to be happy in the future."

    "Wuyan..." He paused. , "I'm sorry."

    He wanted to tell her a lot of things, but he has been procrastinating, and now let her know in such a way.

    "The first time I heard you apologize to me."

    Su Nian Qin smiled bitterly with embarrassment.

    "Nian Qin, I will give you happiness, and make up for all the happiness you missed before."

    Hearing the noise outside, Sang Wuyan got up with the phone and took a look, and found that it was unexpectedly coming outside the fence before she knew it. Many reporters looked inside. She was suddenly nervous, and hurriedly pulled up all the curtains according to what Su Nian Qin had just given.

    "Okay."

    She was very heavy, she felt a little panting when she moved, and did not forget to report to her husband after she finished.