Crush Chapter 3

Fellow B said: "Don't, don't, don't. First wait for me to plug my ears."

    Sang Wuyan was annoyed and jumped up and said, "Fuck you!"

    Li Lulu smiled: "Wei Hao, your repertoire , We ordered it for you, and then it's." She said, handing the microphone to Wei Hao.

    He took the microphone lazily, and then came the accompaniment, which was the song "Tianming Slightly Blue".

    Seeing him holding the microphone with a leisurely expression, Sang Wuyan recalled the previous thing. 

(Memory Recalled)
At that time, Wei Hao didn’t sing very much. He organized a band "eleven" with his classmates. He was famous in size A, and he was just a low-key bassist, and Xu Qian, who is now an anchor on campus radio, is their band’s. Lead singer.

    Until the first year of the freshman year, Xu Qian was not there, a large group of people were singing in the K room, Sang Wuyan was drunk, holding the microphone and not letting go, still yelling: "Lulu, help me order "Twilight Blue" , I'm going to sing...ten times."

    Don't say it ten times, as soon as Sang Wuyan sang three lines, a group of people were dumbfounded. Is this singing? It's a magic sound. But she was drunk at that time, and she didn't care about other people's feelings. She grabbed the microphone and didn't let it go, just like a "maiba".

    "Wuyan, this song is not sung like that." Wei Hao coaxed her.

    "How did that sing?" she stopped and asked.

    "I'll sing it for you?"

    "Okay...ah. If you don't sing it right, I'll have to...a fine!" Sang Wuyan hiccuped, "No, no, it's a fine... wine."

    She said loosely. Hands up.

    Wei Hao coaxed the microphone from her hand.

    At that time, Wei Hao really sang in front of everyone for the first time. Half of the song "Tian Ming Wei Lan" actually sang more than the original singing to infect the classmates.

    After singing it again, the audience was amazed, but only to hear Sang Wuyan drunkly smile and say: "It's not bad, but the singing is worse than me..."
(Memory Recalled Finished)

    Now, Li Lulu mentions this song again, just because they want to renew their fate.

    It's a pity that there is no situation like Li Lulu imagined between them. Sang Wuyan smiled helplessly. The familiar melody sounded again, and Wei Hao watched the subtitles sing it out.

    🎤The slight breeze blew my face to

    let me know that

    Tian Jiang Xiao was

    slightly her smiling face

    let me hear her pretty

    , ah, the slight dawn breeze

    sent her fragrance to

    make me in the morning To catch

    her taste in the wind ,

    while the day is

    not known, while the secret she still doesn’t know,

    I smile to her in the blue sky lightly,

    her gentleness makes me fascinated by