Crush Chapter 9

It was the winter vacation in a blink of an eye, and Sang Wuyan returned to her hometown in City B after the postgraduate exam.

    "How did you do in the exam?" Mother Sang kept asking this question.

    "I don't know. I really don't know."

    "What do you mean by don't know?"

    "I'm not a scoring teacher, how do I know."

    "That must be a bad test."

    "Well, even if it is." Come to cover up.

    It was true that she did not do well in the exam, and she never went to the last subject. She don't know how, she suddenly felt boring to study and didn't want to take the postgraduate entrance examination. And she didn't review much at all, and the professional courses were okay, but she definitely couldn't make it through English.

    After repeating this kind of conversation between the mother and daughter several times, finally they stopped talking about this matter.

    New Year's programs are nothing more than watching TV at home, going out to meet classmates, or walking with relatives with parents, and wandering around when they are free.

    On the third day of the first lunar month, she received a call saying that many of her junior high school classmates had come back and came out to gather at night.

    "Xu Qian is here too, aren't you two the best before?" The squad leader encouraged and agitated.

    "Forget it."

    "Hurry up, we're waiting for you." The
content of the classmates is the same: meals, karaoke, and everyone talks about the past and then talks about the current situation . Some sweet ones also bring their family members.

    Sang Wuyan got off the bus and turned into a small supermarket at the entrance of the hot pot restaurant to buy chewing gum. When she came out, she peeled off the outer packaging of the chewing gum and walked forward. Within a few steps, she saw two people also preparing to enter the hot pot restaurant. .

    These two people are Wei Hao and Xu Qian.

    Wei Hao was also taken aback when he saw Sang Wuyan.

    "Wuyan..." he said.

    Sang Wuyan settled down, ready to turn around and leave.

    "Sang Wuyan!" Xu Qian shouted and stopped Sang Wuyan, then stepped forward aggressively, "What are you hiding?"

    "I'm not hiding anything. You didn't drive this road. The rest is my business," Sang Wuyan said.

    Wei Hao was caught in the middle and didn't know what to do.

    "Don't always look like Wei Hao and I are sorry for you," Xu Qian said, "You must know that among the three of us, you are the third party."

    It seems that this classmate association shouldn't have come.

    Sang Wuyan sneered, took a few steps back and turned away.

    If she just came out of the house and went back in half an hour, her mother would definitely have to question her. So she found a snack bar to mix time.

    At this time, it was the peak time for eating. In addition, the business was already good, and the customers were crowded with customers on the third and outer floors. Sang Wuyan finally squeezed in and ordered a bowl of noodles.