Crush Chapter 4

Xu Guannao has been tepid in his career for several years, but since last year's album "Tianming Weilan", he began to gather popularity and returned with a major return.

    "A song brings great success. What do you think is the main reason for this success? Business operation, or a kind of self-improvement?"

   Nie Xi talked more casually, "Everyone who knows that you are The industry is famous for diligence."

    Xu Guannao smiled: "Of course, the fans' love as always is one aspect. The record company supports me a lot, of course, I also want to thank Yi Jin teacher."

    "Well, Yi Jin teacher , The author of the lyrics and music of 'Heavenly Blue'."
Nie Xi casually explained to the audience.

    "He is really talented." Xu Guannao continued, "I know that Mr. Jin's songs are hard to find. When he refused the record company, we were all desperate." Xu Guannao groaned.

    "But it's a dead end." Nie Xi smiled.

    "So thank you very much, Mr. Yi Jin." Mr. A said sincerely.

    It wasn't until here that Sang Wuyan outside remembered that it turned out that "Tianming Slightly Blue" was also written by Yi Jin. No wonder that day when she watched "Libyan Shells", she always felt that the author was familiar.

    Sang Wuyan had heard of the famous Yi Jin.

    In the past two years, this person can become popular with one song. But he is extremely low-key. Up to now, he has never appeared in public and refused any media interviews. Not to mention age, appearance, and biographical information. Even if it is a man or a woman, it has only recently been exposed.

    Because this is due to a scandal.

    This year, there was a beautiful woman who suddenly claimed on the Internet that she was "Yi Jin" herself, and then published her personal blog. In addition, she revealed a series of "stories I have to tell" between myself and Xu Guannao.

    For a time, one stone stirred up a thousand waves, and the entertainment circle set off an uproar. There are even websites that do an exclusive interview with her, interviewing her creative thoughts.

    Reporter A: "Why did you name Yi Jin?"

    The beauty smiled reservedly: "The past and the present are those ambiguous and warm stories that have happened to me, and the past and the present are the impact and rendezvous of my thoughts after I was influenced by Chinese culture since I was a child. So I took the pseudonym Yi Jin for these two meanings."

    Reporter A: "It's amazing, these two simple words actually contain such a profound idea."

    As a result, it was Xu Guannao's record company that came out to clarify the facts, not One aspect now.

    "The scandals between her and Xu Guannao are purely fictitious."

    "Do you have any evidence?"

    "It's actually very simple. This woman is a fake because Yi Jin is a man at all."

    The reporters were in an uproar.

    "So, can I invite Yi Jin to attend the press conference today?" a reporter asked.

    The spokesperson stretched his hands: "I'm sorry, this... we can't do anything."

    At that time, Cheng Yin commented: "This man is low-key to an almost abnormal level."

    "You are the abnormal." Sang Wuyan twisted her eyebrows.