Crush Chapter 52

The answer is that He fell to the ground.

-------------------------------------------------------------

    "I just wiped some skin, and I have to wait here." Sang Wuyan sat on the bench in the emergency room.

    Peng Ruixing mysteriously told Sang Wuyan to turn off the phone and smiled: "I saved your life just now and help me do an experiment by the way."

    "What experiment?"

    "Verify how fast Su Nian Qin's attitude toward love is." Peng Ruixing explained the call just now while talking.

    "How can you make a joke about this kind of thing!" Sang Wuyan's head really started to hurt.

    "Looking at you in pain, do you a favor. I also do my old sister a favor and let her give up as soon as possible." Peng Ruixing looked at his watch, "Ten minutes have passed. You can calmly observe his expression in a while. , So as to determine if he really cares about you."

    After hearing his words, Sang Wuyan felt as if she was really looking forward to it.

    Ten minutes,

    twenty minutes...

    Time passed by.

    People who came to see the doctor came and went, but Su Nian Qin never showed up. Sang Wuyan's heart began to sink slowly.

    "Let's go," Sang Wuyan finally stood up a little desperately, "but thank you anyway." She never thought that Peng Ruixing was such a lovely person.

    Peng Ruixing said: "Wait, the traffic jam is very serious at this time."

    Sang Wuyan shook her head. Instead of waiting here for the sentence, it is better to leave first and not face the cruel result. She has always liked to escape.

    At this time, Peng Ruixing received a call.

    "Hello—"

    "Mr. Peng." Su Nian Qin tried his best to suppress the trembling voice and said, "You should at least tell me which hospital it is."

    Peng Rui patted his head, and he forgot this.

    "Wuyan." He turned around to call Sang Wuyan, only to find that someone was empty in her chair.

    When Su Nian Qin answered the call, the phone was already hung up. Peng Ruixing didn't make it clear, and he called the company's landline again. Su Nian Qin asked Xiao Qin to inquire about the traffic accident victims in all hospitals in the city, and at the same time asked Peng Danqi for Peng Ruixing's mobile phone number. It was so delayed for half an hour.

    After a while, Su Nian Qin arrived like the wind and knocked over multiple medicine delivery carts in the corridor.

    Peng Ruixing lowered his head and explained to him, wondering whether Su Nian Qin would give him a fist. 

   Unexpectedly, Su Nian Qin took a long breath, rubbing his forehead and said, "It's fine."
    The panic expression has not completely faded away, and the left side looks particularly haggard.

    When the car arrived on the main traffic road outside the hospital, Su Nian Qin's face was so pale that he had not recovered. Xiao Qin saw the woman on the sidewalk and said, "It's Miss Sang."

    Su Nian Qin straightened up immediately: "Stop!"
   Before the car stopped, he opened the door directly.

    "Mr. Su, this is the middle of the road, it's dangerous!" Xiao Qin shouted hurriedly, too late to stop.