Crush Chapter 32

"What cartoon?" 

    "Suspenseful," Sang Wuyan suddenly became interested, "I will tell you." 

     "The comic is about the story of Jin Tianyi in the six-pointed village. In a village built like a six-pointed star, there is a mummy related to a shocking secret many years ago hidden in the cellar of each house.

    When it comes to each mummy is strangely missing a part. At the time, Sang Wuyan curled up and asked, "Does this house have a basement? "

  "  I don't know. "

   " What about the attic?" 

  "  I rarely go up, I don't know. "

   " Then what else do you know?" Sang Wuyan groaned slightly.

    "I know there are only two of us in this house now, but there is noise next door." Su Nian Qin said in accordance with the plot of the story. He suddenly found that he seemed to be bad and influenced by someone.

    "But you can't see a figure flashing through the window . " Sang Wuyan found this atmosphere very enjoyable and added.

    "That's because it is deliberately let you see it." .

   " You should turn off the music and tell ghost stories to have the atmosphere." "

    " There are lights? "

    " Of course. "Sang Wuyan is already a little vacant, but replied bravely.

    "Well, Wuyan, don't talk about it. Su Nian Qin laughed, it's not fun to really scare her.

    Suddenly-the music and lights stopped working. The
two were silent for a while.

    "Su Nian Qin , what did you do?" "Sang Wuyan asked, her voice a little wary.

    "I didn't move for half a minute, and the light didn't have a remote control. "

    " Really? "Sang Wuyan grabbed his clothes tightly, sitting up and shrinking into his arms as she said.

    "Really. "

    "I want to scream."

    "I have sensitive eardrums, it's better to wait until I go out and then scream." Su Nian Qin said deliberately.

    "Don't let me here!" Sang Wuyan's hand stuck to him like an octopus.

    "It's a blackout." Su Nian Qin kissed the bangs on her forehead.

    "How do you know?"

    "Refrigerator without sound, air conditioning stopped. As long as a normal person can infer."

    "You say I'm not normal?"

    "There would not be a ghost."

    "But many people believe it Become a ghost." She tampered with famous quotes.

    "Look less of those books and movies."

    "Why can't I watch them?" She and him were more serious.

    "You are timid. We should say something else to divert your attention. In your psychology, what do you call this, empathy?"

    "It seems that you can't be a good psychologist. You should tell me before getting treatment. . "

   " Why should we give up your profession. "

    " just graduate, learned fur is not enough to do psychological research. "Sang Wu Yan did not want to continue this topic, ran into the Su Nian Qin  to hold him and put aside The book, "Are you still reading your celebrity biography? What time is it?"  He almost got her nose mad about this last time.