Crush Chapter 27

"No, very good. Thank you." His tone was poor. After a while, he picked up the photo frame in the trash can again.

    Su Nian Qin's green face remained until Yu Xiao Lu came back from shopping.

    Yu Xiao Lu smelled the solemn atmosphere as soon as she walked in, and Sang Wuyan winked at her.

    Yu Xiao Lu made a mouth shape: "Have you quarreled?"

    Sang Wuyan shook her head, winked, and said the shape of a picture frame.

    miss me? Yu Xiao Lu wondered.

    Sang Wuyan pointed at the thing in Su Nian Qin's hand again.

    "Don't bother you." Su Nian Qin raised the photo that he had been holding in his hand. "Yu Xiao Lu, what is this?"

    "Uh—" Yu Xiao Lu didn't know how to explain it for a while.

    "Landscape painting?" Su Nian Qin sneered.

    "It's actually a landscape painting." He repeated it once, his tone was colder than the previous sentence.

    "Nian Qin, listen to me..."

    "How long has this photo been here? Tell me about it. You actually told me that this is a simple landscape painting." He asked lightly.

    "What do you want to explain? Say that our family is in love with each other? You know that I am the most annoying about this thing, some people are the most annoying, you actually put them blatantly under my nose. It's not because I'm blind, it's nothing. Invisible!"
     It was supposed to be extremely angry, but he said it in a sarcasm and self-deprecating tone, and it was even more uncomfortable for others to hear.

    He stood up and slowly tore the photo to pieces.

    Sang Wuyan watched this scene dumbfounded. This-what's wrong?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Because she has decided not to go to school after graduation, she must be more diligent in radio work.

    The topic of Yi Jin was replaced by other news. This is the case in the entertainment industry, no wonder Su Nian Qin tried his best to avoid it. However, as soon as he has a new work on the market, someone will call again to ask about Yi Jin's affairs. Sang Wuyan personally received both the hotline and the office call.

    After all, their station is the only place where they show up.

    "To be honest, the first time I saw him was really shocked. Only then did I know that the words ignorant of human fireworks can also be used on men." Having a work meal in the cafeteria at noon, Wang Lan from Nie Xi's studio Say.

    "At that time, it would be great if I brought a camera and sold it to a magazine." Ye Li sighed.

    Both of them are one of the staff who have met Su Nian Qin himself, but they have good professional ethics.

    "You are crazy, if the director or sister Xi knows, we won't live anymore."

    Ye Li turned her head and said to Sang Wuyan, "It's a pity that you haven't seen him in person."

    Sang Wuyan nodded. Secretly laughed.

    "Wuyan, why are you stupid if you don't speak alone?" Wang Lan asked.

    "Because Master Fang scooped me half more beef than usual today, it was really enjoyable," Sang Wuyan said.

    Ye Li and Wang Lan could only look at each other silently.