Crush Chapter 55

Don’t need Sang Wuyan to say, Li Lulu has heard Su Nian Qin’s roar, she hurriedly took the phone from Sang Wuyan: “Hey, Mr. Su, I’m Li Lulu.”

    Su Nian Qin took a deep breath and tried to restore his polite tone. : "Miss Li, where are you now?"

    Li Lulu hurriedly reported the address of the hot pot restaurant.

    Su Nian Qin asked Xiao Qin to call a car while saying: "Miss Li, please take care of Wuyan before we arrive."

    "Okay." Li Lulu seldom followed the instructions of a strange man so obediently, although his language is extremely polite but with a majesty that cannot be denied.

    A very man, Li Lulu thought when she hung up the phone, she was a little different from the handsome and handsome appearance.

    When Su Nian Qin arrived, Sang Wuyan put her head on Li Lulu's shoulder, holding a wine bottle in her arms.

    "How much did she drink?" Su Nian Qin put Sang Wuyan in the car, and then asked back.

    "She drink half of the four bottles of beer." Li Lulu said quite innocently.

    "Where do you live? I will send someone to take you back."

    "No, no, I'll go by myself."

    "It's too late, it's not convenient for you alone. And thank you for taking care of her."

    "I am also responsible for her foolishness today. Why can you still thank me?" Li Lulu said apologetically.

    "No, not only today, you have been taking good care of her, so thank you." While talking to Su Nian Qin, Xiao Qin had already called a car to send Li Lulu.

    Still a man who can't refuse, Li Lulu thought to herself when she got in the car.

    Sang Wuyan became restless all the way, noisy and struggling to make people exhausted before going downstairs to the hotel, Su Nian Qin hugged her, she called and bitten, and on the way she used her paw to scratch Su Nian Qin’s face. Not shallow.

    Back in the room, Su Nian Qin just put her on the sofa, touched the cold beer bottle and she was holding it like a baby, and there was something in it.

    "Bring it!" The tyrant gave an order with a cold face.

    "No." Sang Wuyan hugged it hard to her chest.

    "Give it to me." Tyrants are generally unwilling to repeat their instructions many times.

    Not only did she not listen, she shrank to the other end, far away from him, squatting in the corner of the sofa without taking off her shoes.

    He finally got impatient and sat down to take tough measures.

    Sang Wuyan fought against him with kicks and bites, while screaming piercing eardrums.

    Xiao Qin ran over in a panic. Seeing this scene, she said a little bit dumbfounded: "Mr. Su, Miss Sang is drunk. In this case, you can only coax her."

  She looked at Su Nian Qin's pair tightly. Sang Wuyan's hands on both wrists, "Moreover, you will hurt her like this."

    Su Nian Qin was startled, hearing Xiao Qin's words, quickly let go, and then coughed twice in embarrassment. Good coax? He never knew how to coax a woman.

    Xiao Qin understood, and explained in a low voice: "You follow her whatever she wants. You can speak with a gentler voice."

    After speaking, she felt that it was a bit redundant for herself to stay here: "I'll go back first, Mr. Su, you If you need help dialing me in a while, I'll come right away." After Xiao Qin walked for a while, Sang Wuyan still guarded him like an enemy.

    Su Nian Qin slowly walked over and said, "Wuyan, give me the bottle."

    "No," she muttered.

    "If the wine is spilled on the body and sticks uncomfortable, and if it falls and breaks, I can't see and clean it again, what should I do if you cut it?" He tried to make the tone of speech sound soft, and began to learn to coax her.

    "It won't be broken." She defended him like a child, but her attitude was calmer.

    "Then...then you just hold it." Su Nian Qin understood Xiao Qin's words and practiced it patiently.

    "Okay." Sang Wuyan smirked.

    Su Nian Qin's expression began to relax when he heard her smile, and he opened his arms and said, "Come here, I'll hold you."

    She hesitated a little: "Who are you?"

    " Who do you say I am?" As soon as he heard this. , Su Nian Qin began to breathe again, raising his voice.

    Sang Wuyan immediately moved a foot away, then retracted again.

    "How do I know who you are?" She wrinkled her face and said, "It must be a nuisance."

    "I am Su Nian Qin." He lowered his voice again.

    He surrendered, he repented.

    "Impossible."

    "How could it be impossible." Su Nian Qin collapsed.

    "Su Nian Qin would not speak to me like this.
He would only yell: Sang Wuyan, shut up, Sang Wuyan, you go away, Sang Wuyan, don't make a  noise ." 

   Su Nian Qin felt a little bit heartbroken when he heard these words. Sang Wu Yang: "I will try not to lose my temper at you anymore."

    "What does it mean to try?"

    "It's usually like this."

    "Really?"

    "Really. Wuyan, come over and I want to hug you."

    She Stop making noise, step on the sofa cushion and sit on his lap obediently, and then obediently ask Su Nian Qin to take off her shoes.

    "I can't imagine how you tossed my clothes and this sofa." He put the bottle on the coffee table, and put her shoes on the coffee table.

    "Why should you put my shoes on the table?" Sang Wuyan asked him, tilting her head.

    "Because no matter where I am, you will kick it in the middle of the road and cause me to trip. That place is the safest."

    "Am I so bad?"

    "It's far more than that. Once you didn't put the kettle back in place and put it on the side of the stove casually, which caused me to burn."