Crush Chapter 31

You ignore me, why should I take the initiative to answer you, no way! Sang Wuyan snorted and left the studio.

    As soon as she reached the threshold, she met Wu Wei.

    "Wuyan—" Wu Wei stopped her.

    She happened to meet this shabby man at this moment.

    "Are you really going to eat the cafeteria tonight?"

    Sang Wuyan tried her best to move her body into the corridor, hoping that Su Nian Qin's hearing would become more dull.

    "It's really not nutritious. Why don't we go to dinner together, and then just in time for a movie." Wu Wei chased after her.

    Sang Wuyan groaned secretly, hoping that he would leave quickly, otherwise Su Nian Qin might rush out to kill.

    kill? !

    Sang Wuyan changed her mind and thought, anyway, he is not killing me, he wants to piss me off, why can't I piss him off? So she turned her head and said, "The food in that western restaurant is really delicious?"

    "It should be good, because I have never been." Wu Wei laughed honestly.

    "Eat any beef?"

    "Of course."

    "It's not convenient for me to go home after watching the movie." Sang Wuyan blinked.

    "I will send you."

    "Then you have a good taste, you need to know the coffee my roommate makes..."

    "Sang Wuyan!"

    Before she could finish her words, she was immediately interrupted roughly by Su Nian Qin.

    Sang Wuyan turned around and saw Su Nian Qin with an angry face.

    Su Nian Qin squeezed her wrist: "Follow me back!"

    " Can't do it!"

    Su Nian Qin didn't care about her refutation, and took Sang Wuyan's arm and walked away. Although he walked slowly, he restrained vigorously. But Sang Wuyan is not allowed to resist.

    "Mr. Su." Wu Wei ran to the front to persuade him politely, completely unaware of the reason.

    He blocked Su Nian Qin's path, and his tone was still polite: "Mr. Su, if you have something to say, Wuyan did something wrong just now, I apologize for her."

     Before Su Nianqu came, the director told me. , This man has a weird temper and all the staff can't slack off, so he is still a bit mentally prepared.

    Sang Wuyan thought, Wu Wei is still reliable.

    Su Nian Qin listened to him without a mouthful, and became even more irritating. He also called the word Wuyan?

    "Are you lovers?" he asked displeasedly.

    "No." Wu Wei denied embarrassingly.

    "That means you can't control it."

    "Why?"

    "Because sh,  Sang Wuyan is my Su Nian Qin's woman!" Su Nian Qin said with a cold face.

    On the way home, Sang Wuyan kept smiling in the back seat. Su Nian Qin's face was slightly reddish and still stretched like ice cubes, her lips tightly pressed. Yu Xiao Lu couldn't help laughing while driving.