Crush Chapter 56

"I don't remember."

    "That's because you are drunk and confused, otherwise you will definitely not forget. At that time, you cried hard, I had to pretend that it didn't hurt at all, and then I went to comfort you." Su Nian Qin habitually said The chin rested on her shoulder and gently rubbed her hair back and forth.

    He smelled Sang Wuyan's breath of alcohol lingering in his nose, and the sound of his breathing that had become unusually heavy because of her drunkenness. She was quiet for a long time, and Su Nian Qin almost thought she was asleep.

    Suddenly, Sang Wuyan moved in her arms and raised her fingers to touch his eyelashes.

    "Looking longer like this." She sighed, "Why is it so dense, like a small fan. Can it be pulled down and grow on my eyes."

    Su Nian Qin smiled.

    "You laughed," Sang Wuyan responded silly, "you will only be allowed to smile at me in the future, otherwise it will make other women want to commit a crime." She went on to touch his nose.

    Su Nian Qin couldn't bear the itching, so he grabbed her hand and put it to his lips and kissed it softly.

    "Nian Qin, you belong to me alone, okay?"

    Su Nian Qin replied in silence for a while: "I belonged to you in the first place."

    "What about her ?" 

    "Without her, everything is over. Really. , Wuyan." Su Nian Qin said with his eyes closed.

    "Tell me, you are mine."

    "Okay."

    "Say it."

    "You are mine."

    "Yeah." Sang Wuyan smiled contentedly, and then fell a little tired on his chest.

    After a long time, she straightened up suddenly, and suddenly said: "It's not quite right."

    "Why is it wrong?"

    "You said the opposite."

    Su Nian Qin raised his eyebrows: "It seems that your head is quite clear. Then I'm not welcome." Then he put her on the bed, took off her coat and kissed.

    Sang Wuyan protested: "You haven't said it yet."

    "I am yours. Su Nian Qin belongs to Sang Wuyan, and will always be." He dropped his hot lips on the white skin on her chest.

    "Wuyan?"

    He stopped and found that she did not respond, only breathing heavily after being drunk.

    Sang Wuyan actually fell asleep.

    The next day, when she woke up, Su Nian Qin had already gone out.

    There is breakfast on the table outside, as well as sober soup. Sang Wuyan was terribly hungry and her head was terribly painful. After a few mouthfuls, she resolved the food, took a shower, and found that there were clothes of her size in the bathroom, probably Xiao Qin had prepared.

    After cleaning it up, she fell back to sleep.

    She thought of Su Nian Qin's words, "There is nothing about her, everything is over."

    A sweet smile appeared. There are also the most important three words, Su Nian Qin did not tell her, she pondered before falling asleep.

    Not knowing when she slept, she heard a noise outside the bedroom, so she ran out a little happily and saw Xiao Qin.

    "Where is Su Nian Qin?" 

    "Mr. Su is taking a bath." Xiao Qin explained with a smile, while casting her eyes in the direction of the bathroom. 

    Su Nian Qin's consistent problem: as long as he comes back from going out, he must take a bath to wash away the strange smells on the outside.

    During the conversation, the bathroom door opened.

    Su Nian Qin's wet hair, his upper body was bare, and only a white bath towel was wrapped underneath.

    Xiao Qin said: "Mr. Su, Miss Sang is awake."

    Sang Wuyan stood toward the bathroom door, staring at Su Nian Qin in a daze, from top to bottom, from his face to the covered key part.

    Su Nian Qin, who was poking at the bathroom door, seemed to finally notice Sang Wuyan's sight. He had appeared in front of Xiao Qin like this once in the past, and felt nothing, but now he suddenly added Sang Wuyan but was a bit awkward, so he forced her composure: " I'll go in and change my clothes."

    "It doesn't matter, I've seen it when you wear less." Sang Wuyan said.

    Su Nian Qin almost hit the bedroom door when he heard this. This woman actually made him make a fool of himself in front of his subordinates.

    Xiao Qin was used to taking it for granted, but now she felt a little embarrassed, so she left quietly.

    Sang Wuyan walked to stand in front of Su Nian Qin: "I have something to ask you, it's very important."

    "I'll put on clothes before talking." Su Nian Qin said in a low voice.

    Sang Wuyan looked down at his lower body: "That's great. Who makes you more cute than usual when you are naked, you don't like to tell the truth when you put on your clothes."

    Su Nian Qin was speechless.

    Then Sang Wuyan closed her eyes and said in a bulging voice: "Su Nian Qin, I love you."

     At this moment, Sang Wuyan thought they were really interesting. For the first time three years ago, she confessed to Su Nian Qin that she was naked. The second time, Su Nian Qin was naked.

    Su Nian Qin's expression gradually softened, and the eyelashes moved.

    She paused and asked again: "So do you love me? And do you only love me?"

    Su Nian Qin's expression gradually softened, and the eyelashes moved.

    Sang Wuyan once heard that men with long eyelashes were most fond of love. She waited nervously for Su Nian Qin's answer, and that second was almost as long as a hundred years. The drop of water dripped down Su Nian Qin's hair tip, and the surrounding quietly seemed to be able to hear the ticking sound of the drop of water falling.

    Then Su Nian Qin stretched out his arms and hugged her in front of his chest and said: "Love, only love you, even more important than my life."

    Sang Wuyan originally thought that she had prepared well enough, but it was a pity that tears were still welling up. She leaned against Su Nian Qin's chest and cried loudly. Su Nian Qin didn't speak and let her cry like venting. He wrapped his hand around her waist and placed his chin on top of her head, very gentle.

    After a long time, Sang Wuyan stopped choking, wiped her tears, sucked her nose and said, "Su Nian Qin."

    "Yeah."

    "Your bath towel slipped."