18. test day 3

❝Eyes talk.❞

Kriti's P.O.V

"Catch it!" Mahi bhai's voice was caught in the stump mic as he spoke from his wicket keeping position.

This is the 'day three' of the test and it has been an hour or so since the match started.

At the moment, Mahi bhai was indicating the fielder near the boundary to catch the ball that what coming his way and guess who the fielder was, Naman.

My eyes were constantly moving back and forth between Naman and the ball in the air. It felt as if everything was in slow motion, just like they show in the movies. My fingers were crossed and I was constantly praying that he catches the ball.

This wicket is extremely important because it's the captain of the other team and he is in the form these days. So, if we take this catch, our chances of winning increase.

Naman was looking in the direction of the ball with his hands in a catching position, all set to take the catch.

And...

He catched it!

Everyone started cheering loudly and I saw Naman jump up and celebrates. The happiness on his face is clearly visible and I am loving it.

I clapped along and cheered, this man never ever fails to make me proud.

Soon the Indian team gathered around Naman and hugged him. All of them were so so happy!

Then, the match resumed and in the next over we got the last wicket down which meant that every player is out from the Australian team.

All of us celebrated and cheered for the Indian team!

After the finishing of the first innings, a thirty minute break was announced for the player of both the teams to relax a bit and then start the second innings.

The teams headed to their respective changing rooms and us, on the other side, decided to click some pictures until the match resumes.

Natasha clicked some great picture of me, I even ended up posting them on my instagram which the girls literally forced me to install again, not that I'm complaining.

@kritimehra

@kritimehra 🇮🇳 vs 🇦🇺 📸 : @natasastankovic_ <3

📸 : @natasastankovic_ <3

(A/N: Sorry, couldn't find any other picture. I want you guys to know that this does not describes the appearance of the female lead from what I've imagined. :))