part three

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

fuvk, I'm lonely 
Lauv, Anne-marie

The rest of the day went smoothly for Y/n. Her teachers praised her knowledge and dedication, especially since she was coming from a big city. Her classes didn't seem to be torturing like most she had back home, however she was dreading the home work she had received on the first day.

The bell rang marking the end of debates class, the students let out signs of relief and y/n smiled as she saw Divs and May make their way towards her.

"Thank the fucking Lord, it's lunch break." Divs said wiping her forehead as Y/n continued to put her notes inside her bag.

"My stomach was hitting Ariana Grande voice notes while ✋Professor Mackie✋was talking, kill me, kill me now." May joined in as the three made their way out of the classroom and into the hall swarmed with students.

"So what's for lunch?" Y/n asked, clearly starving from just the energy bar she had had in the morning.

"Boogers." May said simply and y/n just chuckled in response.

"Hey guys what's up?" A familiar boy reached up to the three, smiling with his face lit up.

"Hello Louis." Divs said blushing profusely and putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Didn't know you guys knew y/n?" He said the smile evident but his brows slightly furrowed.

"Oh yeah we uh- we made friends with her this morning, how do you um-" Divs continued to say, stuttering terribly.

May put a hand on her shoulder and said, "Save yourself some breath Di, how do you guys know each other?"

"We met yesterday-" The two of them began at the same time until they stopped and started laughing.

Divs tried to contain her blush while May eyed the two of them.

"We met yesterday, she lives around our neighbourhood, in front of your house, I helped them move in." Louis said smiling and giving y/n glances as he spoke.

"Yeah." Is all that y/n said with a nod.

May raised her eyebrow with a smirk and said:

"Welp lets go meet the others!"

>

"Ew whats this?" Y/n said eyeing the suspicious food item displayed in the school cafeteria.

"It's fried rice." Divs said putting a whole ton of it onto her plate.

Louis who stood in front her in line stuffed his plate with fries while drinking from his juice box.

Y/n smiled at Louis and loaded her plate with fries as well since there was nothing else she seemed to like.

The trio then caught up with May who was standing waiting for them at the end of the line.

Y/n walked behind the two girls as Louis walked besides her, still drinking from his juice box.

She always felt nervous before meeting new people, her new friends had a group but what if they don't like her?

She wanted to fit in, she wanted to be included, she wanted to be with the right people.

But the nervousness she felt when coming into the school, when she met with new people even in the city, it wasn't there.

But something told her, they were the right people.