part ten

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

THATS WHAT I WANT

Lil Nas X

Louis walked in the school parking lot, regretting all his life choices.

It was the next day after he kinda- not really told Y/n he liked her, and now all the girls thought that he was deeply in love with Divs.

He liked her, but as a friend. It was Y/n he liked, not as a friend.

He sighed to himself as he walked on the rocky surface, thinking of every possible way to clear this mess he had gotten himself into.

Louis was never good with feelings. His parents both died when he was young, he had been living with his grandparents and his little sister for most of his life.

A 7 year old Louis never dealt with his parents death well, it took him years to get over it. It was only when he met these girls that he found a way to put aside his feelings.

His feelings were something that took the best of him, and he never dared to play with someone else's.

He entered the school cafeteria which was where he usually hung out with his friends this time in the morning as they waited for their first lesson to start.

Louis walked through the large school doors and was utterly surprised to see their table decorated with roses and Hershey kisses.

He frowned as he walked closer to the table and his heart almost slipped out as he spotted Divs holding a red rose, standing on one knee. The girls stood behind her and smiled profusely as Louis approached them.

Oh my god what did he do.

Louis's frown turned into an expression of confusion and regret. This wasn't going to go well.

"W-what's all this?" He stuttered, scared to ask them what the fuck they were doing.

"It's your dream come true." May said smiling widely as Louis stood in front of Divs.

Louis looked down at Divs who was already looking expectantly at him.

"I like you too." She said and stood up to hug him.

Louis instinctively hugged her back but his frown did not go away.

"THEIR A COUPLE NOW YALL!" Riley yelled and everyone present in the cafeteria clapped for the two of them.

Louis said nothing, what would he say anyway? He just indirectly confessed his crush to the wrong friend, what's the worse that could happen?

Y/n, Sauce, Riley and May joined their hug and excitedly cheered for the two of them.

Oh Lou what did you do.

>

Y/n walked across the hall with Siena by her side. The two had just come out from their History class and were headed to their after school groups.

Siena had joined the debating group and was currently telling Y/n about the protest she was planning against the school's dress code.

"But I think Principle Johansson is going to be chill with it since she's literally a sweetheart." She continued.

"I swear, she told me she liked my shoes yesterday, she's like a blonde Obama." Y/n agreed as the two laughed together.

"Anyways, which group are you taking?"

"Oh yeah I'm in reporting, Professor Hiddleston asked me to join."

"That's great, you do seem like that really hot girl who can write shit ton of pages about what a tree looks like." She said making the two of them laugh.