part seven

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Bad Liar

Selena Gomez

A black haired girl with dark brown eyes and a perfect tan, rode on her bicycle as she stared across the afternoon sky.

Just moments before, Divya Lang had waved goodbye to her friend Sauce and a specifically an adorable boy.

There was something about that boy she couldn't comprehend, he seemed mysterious but yet so close. He seemed as if she knew everything about him but at the same time she felt as if she didn't.

Divya had met Louis when she was in seventh grade, the two along with three other of their best friends were inseparable. But even with all those years Divya wasn't able to admit her feelings she had for this boy.

But she could admit, she was in love.

>

"Okay so either we can get sushi or pasta, pick one." Y/n's dad Brandon spoke up as the two sat on a restaurant dinner table, looking through the menu.

"Sushi." Y/n said calmly and smiled as her dad handed the menu back to the waiter.

Y/n and her dad used to celebrate every little thing they could, and in this occasion it was the celebration of their first week in Kingston.

Y/n wasn't one to hide things from her dad, and she certainly wasn't going to hide everything that happened last night to her.

"So, how was the party last night?" Brandon asked leaning onto the table with his fingers tapping on the wooden table.

"It was good." Y/n said plainly trying not to go deeper into the conversation. She didn't hide things from her dad, but that didn't mean she wanted him to know everything.

"How many drinks did you have." He said sipping onto his water.

"I lost count." She said back smirking as she saw her dad give her a high five.

"That's my girl!" His voice erupted with happiness.

"Did you sleep with someone?" He asked eyeing y/n who was wiping her face with the back of her hand from the water she had just choked on.

"What do you mean?" She said bluntly as she took a napkin to dry the water off her lap.

"You know what I mean."

"Maybe."

"I KNEW IT!" He yelled but stopped immediately as the various customers in the restaurant stared at him.

"Who was it?" He whispered after the yell he had just let out.

"I'm not telling you that dad."

"Okay I respect that." He said backing away leaving them with a moment of silence.

"Okay but was he any good?" He questioned leaning back into the same conversation.

"Dad!" Y/n said stubbornly.

"How big was it?" Her father said in a louder tone, which again received frowns from across the room.

"Dad we're in a fucking restaurant I'm not telling you how big his dick was." She whispered lowering her tone as the waiter approached their table with two plates of sushi.

"Here's your order, hope you enjoy your meal!" The waiter said and went to serve another table as we said our thank you's.

Y/n took two of her chopsticks and began to chew down her raw fish while her dad tried to take a photo of her.

"No don't do that! DAD!" She said covering her face with her mouth still stuffed with food.

Brandon laughed at her daughter and continued with his meal.

The two continued on with conversations that ranged from Y/n's school life to Brandon's experience in the new office, and it was pretty safe to say that the two were doing well in Kingston.

After a while when the two were done and waited for the bill, Brandon randomly spoke up again.

"I'd still like to know how big it was."

"DAD!"
>

A brunette boy sat on the edge of his bed. His hair ruffled in various directions and his elbows resting on his lap.

Tom sat shirtless, much like any other night, letting the cold air that ran the house hit his ripped chest only to send shivers down his own body. It comforted him, the cold, the uncertainty.

He took a sigh as he looked out the window trying to catch a glimpse of that one girl. He squinted his eyes but clicked his tongue as the only thing he spotted was a dark empty room.

He stood up from his bed and looked down the street, admiring the street lights. It reminded him of the memories he had standing on the same spot, looking down at the glossy road or the shimmering sky. It reminded him of the comfort he felt as a small child, loosing his useless father, seeing his mum gradually loose her mind and to let another person into his life that he knew he couldn't take care of. But he had too. He wanted too.

The cold shivers ran down his body once again, driving him back to the real world, the world where the past, is the past.

He shook his head as he realised thinking about that strange girl from across the house was indeed very strange.

He never thought about girls, only girls thought about him. But this one was slowly driving him crazy.

He didn't understand how she could be so different.

He felt a stubborn attraction towards her, as if he couldn't help but go near her, as if she carried some oblivious energy that forced him closer to her.

He was definitely attracted to her, but he definitely didn't want to think of her as some 'chick he hooked up with.'

He wanted to be her friend.

He wanted to get get closer to her.

Why? He couldn't understand.

But she was unique.

I am well aware that  this chapter was short as fuck 🤠🤠 but it's just to give y'all the father daughter feels between y/n and her dad 😩🦵Hope y'all liked it :))