part nineteen

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Prettiest Friend

Jason Mraz

"WAIT STOP! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?"

"Yeah I'm not kidding."

"TOM YOU REALLY THINK HITLER ONLY HAS ONE BALL?!?"

"I mean from the way we've been acting him out seems like he could have none."

Y/n fell to the side and off the bed as her hand pressed on her stomach and she let out the loudest giggles with a strong jolt of laughter each time.

"Oh fuck." Tom muttered in between his own laughter and gave out his hand for Y/n to get up again.

"Thanks." She said lightly, still unable to catch her breath.

The two of them sat on Y/n's bed, both of them dressed in old attire with paper moustaches and weapons in their hands.

"What's the time?" Tom asked as he flipped a page of the book.

"2pm." Y/n said after picking up her phone.

"Shit." He muttered and started to pack up his book.

"Everything good?" Y/n asked with a frown.

"Sorry darling but I have game practice and I'm already ten minutes late."

"Darling?"

"What? Does it turn you on?" He smirked.

"Oh fuck off."

"We'll continue this when I come back, if you don't mind me sweating on your bed that is." He chuckled.

The two of them smiled at each other and Tom left the room, leaving Y/n alone in her room, as she stared at the door.

It had just been a moment since he had left until the door abruptly opened again.

"Hey babe." Sauce said and entered the room with her headphones on her head.

"Hello love." Y/n smiled and started cleaning up her bed.

"I saw Tom go out so I thought it was the perfect time to come in."

"You cant stand him can you?" She said chuckling.

"I mean if you fuck my best friend knowing that she's my other best friend's best friend whose your sister and then don't talk to her for weeks but decide to make her your tutor then I'd hate you in any case."

The two let out low chuckles and begin to clean up the mess Tom and Y/n had made during their 'class.'

Pieces of cut out paper were lying on the floor with two scissors lost somewhere in the room. The bed sheets were falling off with crumpled fabric lying on top. Books were scattered on every part of the room and pens dispersed on the carpet.

Whilst they cleaned the messed Y/n couldn't help but ponder upon the thoughts of one peculiar boy.

Was it crazy that she was feeling much more than sexual attraction towards him now?

Was it completely insane that she felt comfort and excitement whenever she was around him?

What was this feeling?

Was she really beginning to like him more than a just a hook up, just a tutor, just a friend?

It was something she didn't want to come to terms with, but she couldn't escape it.