part thirty nine II - SMUT

Tom blew the cloud of smoke into the open air of the Holland's garden. It disintegrated into nothingness yet the smell of nicotine filled the air making Y/n slightly scrunch her nose.

The two of them were sitting outside on the chairs as the little collection of belongings burned in front of them. It looked as if they had heated a fire to help themselves to a little warmth in the cold snow, however it was just the things Tom had decided to burn that belonged to his father. Most of the things they had sought out were spread on the ground, Tom had thrown his alcohol onto it and lighted it up.

They watched as the flames flickered and the fire danced before their eyes, hand in hand they sat on these chairs with her head resting on his shoulder as he smoked. Y/n breathed out a deep sigh and said,

"I think I'm gonna go check on dad." She lifted her head and kissed the back of his hand.

"Will you be back?" Tom asked with a frown after blowing out more smoke.

"I don't think so, it's getting really late." Y/n had held his cheek with her hand and caressed his mesmerising skin.

"Please." Tom muttered holding her wrist and lightly squeezing it. "I'll come with."

"Alright." Y/n smiled and with a gentle kiss the two of them got up. Tom dropped his cigarette on the grass and stepped on it as they walked across the street to her house. The little bonfire was burning lightly and it was slowly dying out with everything in it turned to ashes.

Hand in hand they entered the house only to see that the living room was empty. Tom's eyes fell on a little fruit bowl with a mixture of all kinds of uncut fruits, he grinned and followed Y/n upstairs.

Tom dropped on his girlfriends bed as she went to check on Brandon, he heard voices of her wishing him good night and sat up as her foot steps approached. He smiled as she closed the door behind her and walked up to him with a grin on her face herself.

"Hey." She said with a snigger and sat on his lap as he held onto her bottoms, grinning back up at her.

"Hey." He mumbled and kissed her lips. Y/n's arms softly enveloped themselves around his cold wet neck as his fingers dug his nails deeper into her ass. Tom placed a kiss on the left side of her neck and then her right, he smiled down at her lips and snaked his tongue inside hers. She felt it go deeper into her mouth and she slid her own on top of his, the feeling of his mouth felt so wet, so warm. Their heads began to move and her hands began to tug on his hair, pulling it backwards as she felt herself grind against him.

"Wait." He said, he looked down at her hungry lips and then her eyes. "Do you happen to have black panties?" He murmured on her softness and she frowned.

"Black panties?" Y/n asked confused, biting her lip.

"Mhm." Tom hummed and traced his cold fingers down her spine.

"Yeah, let me check." Baffled, she got off of Tom and his steaming hot body and towards her closet.

"You wear that and put on some red lipstick. I'm gonna get something from downstairs." Tom jumped off the bed and went out the door to downstairs.

Y/n had no idea what he wanted to do but she simply did what he had told her. She slipped on her black underwear that barely covered her ass cheeks and a top that only seemed to hide her nipples, nothing else.

She quickly put on the red lipstick he had asked for as she heard Tom's footsteps come up the stairs. She jumped on the bed and put one leg over the other as he entered the room.

"Oh fuck." He mumbled as his face fell looking at her smooth bare legs and her perfect body. The way the black fabric looked on her skin made something tickle his insides, the way her bare stomach heaved when she saw him made him want to hold her so hard it would make her hard to breath and the way her breasts popped out from the thin material of her bra fired every little bit of his body making him want to do everything to her. He wanted her to get down on her knees and spread that red lipstick on his cock, he wanted the marks of her soft, juicy lips all the way from his neck down to his stomach, he wanted to suck that bright red off her lips and clutch her ass so tight that it would make her moan louder than she had ever moaned in her entire life. Fuck... he wanted to do everything to her.