part forty eight

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Less than Zero

the weeknd

"YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME." May roared as she squished the paper in her hands and stormed towards the cafeteria.

It was break time and the whole group was standing in the hall, that was until Sauce picked up the school newspaper and the group read it together. All of them were shocked, they knew Y/n was different but this was too far, though out of everyone May seemed to be the most mad.

Everyone followed behind her as smoke blew from her ears and rage filled her veins.

"Oh shit." Both Timmy and Louis shared a look as they ran behind her, the girls followed all trying to prevent angry May from doing something something she'll regret.

"Hey stop where are you going?" Sauce yelled as they raced behind her.

"To the fucking cafeteria to tell that NASTY BITCH WHO THE FUCK SHE'S MESSING WITH!"

"We can talk this through let's not cause a-" Divs insisted but May was already in the cafeteria.

She looked around the room and her eyes pierced as she saw Y/n sitting with the usual group of jerks laughing as if she hadn't just made fun of her friends.

Divs bit her lip in nervousness and moved closer to Louis, "I don't have a good feeling about this" she mumbled.

Sauce and Timmy gulped, they knew exactly how unforgiving May could be.

May clenched her jaw and yelled "HEY PRINCESS!"

Suddenly the whole cafeteria turned their heads to May, her emotionless eyes and her strong body language spoke for her, she was clearly mad. May's eyes were fixed on Y/n and as soon as Y/n met them a long gulp went down her throat. She had never seen such anger on her face, ever.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!" May slammed the school newspaper on the table and Zee's fries jumped onto Sophie's lap, ruining her new Versace dress.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Y/n raised her eyebrow and folded her arm trying to not seem intimidated by her anger.

"Oh yeah of course you don't you stupid bitch!"

"Hey hey hey what is going on?" Tom put a hand between them and tried to sort the situation out, clearly having no idea about the newspaper.

"Oh I don't know maybe about the fact that your girlfriend told the whole school about things going on in our personal lives."

"It's a newspaper May, I'm supposed to tell people about your personal lives!" Y/n now stood up and stood head to head with May, but May did not seem to falter one bit.

"OH YEAH SO YOU TELL ALL OF DAMN FUCKING KINGSTON HIGH THAT RILEYS PREGNANT AND SAUCE WAS KICKED OUT OF HER HOUSE?!?"

The silence was loud, the students shared looks with each other and it was clear to each and everyone there that they would talk about this for ages.

"OKAY AND SO WHAT! YOU'RE PROBABLY PISSED BECAUSE I SAID NO ONE LIKED YOUR PLAY!"

May clenched her jaw, there was no way this girl she was talking too was Y/n. In front of her was a fabricated doll, a disloyal and selfish painting.

"Yeah and you'd know because you were there right?"

Y/n's strong gaze faltered, she couldn't believe this was happening right now, in front of the school. Though she felt the need to stand up for herself, she couldn't embarrass herself, especially in front of Tom.