part thirty four II - SMUT

"You good?" Louis asked closing the door to his room and sitting down next to Divs on the bed.

"Yeah great." She breathed and smiled.

There was a moment of silence as Divs got lost in thought and Louis leaned back putting his weight on his arms. Divs thought of how to tell Louis about their first previous time and Louis began to wonder what was going to happen. He sighed and decided to man up and ask her.

"Are we going to have sex?" He asked with one eyebrow raised and a purely confused expression.

"Uh yeah but- before we do. I need to talk to you about something." Divs turned to Louis and he straightened up.

"I have to talk to you about something too." He said looking into her eyes.

"Why do I feel like it's the same thing." Divs said frowning.

"Why do I feel it's the same thing too?" Louis said frowning back.

"Let's say it at once." Divs suggested and at the same time the two blurted out:

"The sex was bad!"

Well that was fairly simple.

"Wait oh my god." Divs said with a giggle.

"You didn't just say- the sex was bad?" Louis said laughing harder than ever.

"I did-" Divs said going into a fit of laughter and her head fell on Louis's chest. Louis giggled uncontrollably as the two of them hysterically laughed at the situation.

"I was so nervous to tell you." Louis mumbled in between giggles.

"Me too!" Divs said giggling harder.

The two of them mellowed down and Divs lifted her head from Louis's chest. He held her cheeks and pulled her lips closer to his own and smiled.

Louis placed a kiss on her soft red lips and she smiled through it. He was always so gentle while kissing her.

Divs looked at Louis for a moment and pulled him in closer once again, she held the back of his neck and pulled his body closer towards herself. She opened her mouth and slid her tongue inside his mouth, this was uncalled for and something Louis wasn't expecting. Her tongue smoothly met with his and their mouths began moving to a fulfilling rhythm.

They swallowed down each other's mouths, feeling their breaths collide and the taste of their sweet sweet tongues run down their body. Divs tugged on Louis'a hair and climbed onto his lap. He held onto her ass tightly and clutched her butt cheeks making her moan inside his mouth as her teeth bit his lip. His hair was being pulled back as Divs forcefully pulled on his soft curly strands and Louis could not help but loose breath at this amazing kiss.

"Now your really making me want to have sex with you." He murmured on her lips as her lips continued to nibble on his.

"I guess I'd better give you what you want baby boy." Her rather deep settled voice groaned against his kissable pair of lips and she gripped onto his shoulders. She pushed herself towards his crotch and began rubbing against his dick, her core became more and more heated by the second and she felt the warmth make his cock move up towards her wet insides. Her breasts heaved as both of their heads looked up at the ceiling trying to search for the moment the two of them would reach a certain point of satisfaction.

Louis began to moan as he felt the tip of his cock finally hit a hollow space between her legs and Divs began to grind faster.

"Fuck how'd you get so good at this." He groaned as she stopped and Divs gave out a sigh after catching her breath.