part fourty three II - SMUT

The soft of trickle of water murmured as Sam's finger traced down Riley's cheek. She smiled brightly at the sight of him, her eyes glowing into his and her cheeks bubbling from his touch.

The bathtub was big enough to hold the two of them, the warm water almost still, their bare skin was damp and felt warm whenever they touched.

They could hear the drops falling from Riley's damp hair and the low breathing of Sam's lungs in the quiet air. Sam placed her brunette strands behind her ear and leaned in to place a soft kiss on her cheek. His lips lingered on her skin and his heart raced a million miles from just this simple contact. He looked at her and she kissed him on his soft lips, they smiled through the kiss, she could feel his green deepen and the two broke into laughter.

"What?" He asked between a giggle,

"Nothing, your just so cute." Riley chuckled.

Sam grinned and raised his eyebrow, "Just cute?"

Riley narrowed her eyes and her dimple deepened. She knew what Sam was trying to do.

"And hot." She muttered as she gracefully slid her hands up his wet arms and around his neck. The water tinkled as she moved, the contact of their bare skin making butterflies erupt inside of him.

"Oh yeah?" Sam smirked as Riley sat on his lap, wrapping her bare legs around his waist as she stroked the back of his neck with her thumb.

"Oh yeah." Riley mumbled before biting into Sam's lip, he moaned slightly which made her instinctively move her hands up to his hair. She tugged in his strands as he slid his tongue inside of her, his hands were on her back, pulling her towards him.

The moonlight came from the window and reflected upon the water as they kissed deep into the night. Riley's wet hair continued to drip down into the water, only rapidly from the constant moans and movements.

Sam simpered as their lips touched and he felt himself go backwards and hit the side of the bathtub.

"Shit I'm so sorry." Riley pulled away suddenly when she realised that she might have pushed Sam a bit too hard.

"No it's okay." Sam smiled and pulled her closer by holding her cheek.

She could feel their bare thighs rubbing against one another, skin touching skin, warm upon warm. She could feel his growing bulge insisting to rise higher as her body sat on him, the softness of his crotch still so mesmerising to feel between her legs. Without realising it, they began to grind against each other, the heat building up between their bodies and the eruption of instant desire flooding through them.

The water had now gone erratic for the two of them began grinding harder and harder. She felt nothing but an indescribable feeling of erotica, focused only on one part of her body. Riley began tugging into Sam's hair tighter as he dug his tongue deeper into her mouth, he bit at her lips and licked at her sides until they felt the infatuation between their legs die out.

Sam lowered his hands and gently placed Riley down at the bottom of the bathtub with her head resting on the corner. The water came up to her neck and he could see her naked chest heaving as a necklace was still wrapped around her neck. The necklace was long and fell down into her cleavage, leaving Sam a bit too fiery for his own good. The rest of her body was completely bare and he admired it as he climbed on top of her careful not to put any pressure on her belly or her body.

"Your" *kiss* "absolutely" *kiss* "and completely" *kiss* "beautiful"

Sam placed one last kiss on her neck while whispering her name before he pressed his lips onto hers. His lips trailed down to her jaw and lower and lower to the middle of her chest. He gently but her skin, the dampness of her skin making it strangely more alluring, the warmth and juiciness of her skin caught in between his teeth. He placed soft kisses on her belly, and finally kissed down her thigh.

Sam rubbed his thumb on her thigh and looked up at her, Riley nodded and he smiled. Sam carefully slid his tongue into her clit and began taking it deeper. He sucked on the sides of her skin as if he was biting into an apple, the softness of her skin almost melted on his tongue and he kept going.

He pushed his tongue lower down and then back up, sucking along the way. She felt her body rise and the build up getting closer and closer, Riley's toes began to tingle and her head felt light. Her thighs moved as Sam moved his tongue around harder and faster. It felt like she was in a whole other place, a place with nothing but him and her, a place where she forgot where she was, just her thoughts and this feeling of immense stimulating tickles.

She felt so warm, and soon she needed to release.

"Sam-" before she could tell him, he pulled out from her thighs and licked his lips that were now wet and full of colour.

"I hope it wasn't too bad." Sam leered as he nodded his hair back and climbed on top of his girlfriend gently.

Riley gulped and raised her eyebrows.

"You kidding?"

Idek at this point- lmao hshshshshs this was just a small Siley moment so that I could complete all the main characters smut!! I'm also very berry sorry for not being the best at posting at a fixed schedule, but I hope you guys understand.

Take care x