part nine

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Sofia

Clairo

Sauce Coleman might have looked like a normal, ecstatic teenager at first. A normal girl who would beat every obstacle, either thick or thin with the support of her loved ones.

Though these loved ones were definitely not her parents.

She grew up in a firm household, her parents had never even uttered the words 'I love you' to their daughter and they never would.

You might think having rich parents who let you ride their Mercedes to school with a personal driver would be worth the sternness; but, Sauce had never asked for any of that. All she wanted was a normal life, normal parents, a normal family.

The limited times in one day she'd ever utter words to her parents was during dinner, and those words would be, 'Mom can you pass me the salt.'

She never dared tell them she was bisexual, not after what happened to her sister.

Her sister was only 18 when her parents kicked her out. She had dropped out of school to pursue her dreams as a designer which was completely unacceptable for the Coleman family.

Sauce was only 12 when she was left to be the only hope for her parents, and since then she tried her hardest to make them proud.

She worked her ass off to get straight A's and not get into any scandalous activities; which was hard considering who her friends were.

School was the only place she felt safe, the place where she felt loved.

Home was almost like a burning hell that she kept descending into, every single day.

She hadn't heard from her sister, and she had no intentions to talk to her either. She didn't want to. And she wasn't going too.

She had a crush on Daya ever since she picked up Sauce's fallen pen from the floor, and she hadn't stopped thinking about her since then.

But ever since the party the two had come unexpectedly close, the two clearly having an unexplainable attraction towards the other.

And it made her realise.

She had to tell her parents.

She had to come out.

>

Louis Partridge was a nervous wreck. Well, that was one way to describe his personality but really, he was a nervous wreck.

He stood outside Y/n's house, staring rather suspiciously at the door bell. His heart began to beat swiftly, almost as if it would beat out of his chest.

He was about to tell her he liked her. (Kill me Divs)

Is it risky? Maybe.

Will she say it back? Maybe.

Two maybe's were enough for Louis to perk up the courage to lift his hand up to the door bell. His finger lingered on the button, until he closed his eyes, let out a heavy sigh and pressed it.

The sound made his heart skip three beats and it was only three seconds later that Brandon, Y/n's father, opened the door.

"Oh hey Louis, what's up man!" He said excitedly, a bit of concern in his voice considering Louis had never shown up to their house at 8pm.

"Hello Mr. Grey I just wanted to see Y/n." He said, smiling up at the 30 year old man child.

"Yeah sure no problem, come in come in." He replied back further opening the door to let Louis in.