part fifty one

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Yes I'm changing

Tame Impala

May chuckled as she received a text from Timmy, something about a show he had recently started watching. She felt quite happy with her relationship with Timmy, the two were understanding of each other. Not to mention the crazy shit they did when they were alone together (with and without clothes).

May put her phone on the table and lay down on the living room couch. She stared up at the ceiling, the plain white ceiling. She had a lot of things she could think about, yet she preferred to completely ignore every single thought. She was simply excited to finally be a part of a movie she had auditioned for. A role in a romcom where she got to play a girl who loves books? She couldn't have asked for something better.

Apart from finally being very very close to her dreams, she was very very far in her friendship with Y/n. Of course, she was being a bitch. Everyone agreed. May felt slightly bad for doing her dirty in front of the whole school, but I mean it's May. She had a knack for being over the top.

Though she really wanted Y/n to come and apologise, May had simply just let go. She either needed to be told to move on from the friendship or to try and mend it. She needed advice from someone else.

In the midst of her thoughts suddenly the door to the house opened.

"Mom? Back so early- TOM?!" May had risen from the couch and was surprised to see a miserable looking Tom in front of her.

His eyes were puffy and red, his body looked weak and frail and blood dripped from off his hands.

"What the hell happened?!" May quickly ran towards her brother and looked at the wound on his hand. It looked as if he had gripped on something too sharp. "Sit down."

May hurried to the closet and took out a bandage and wipes. She sat down next to Tom on the couch and began tending to his wound.

"What the fuck did you do?" She said angrily as she wiped the blood.

"I might have held some shattered glass." He said weakly.

May stopped for a moment and looked at him.

"What happened?"

Tom remained silent until he finally found the courage to speak.

"I think Y/n broke up with me." His voice broke saying those words and May too paused from wrapping his hand. She too felt emotional hearing those words escape his lips.

"Oh." She said in a tone of sympathy and quickly hugged her brother. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"I don't know." Tom said whimpering and finally letting more of his tears shed. "I don't know May."

His voice cracked and he wailed into his sisters arms.

May finished wrapping his wound and put aside the stuff as Tom lay his head on her shoulder.

"Did you say sorry to her?" May finally asked after a moment of silence.

"She was drunk. She wasn't listening." He said calmly, now much more in grip of his emotions.

"Drunk? That's not like her." May mumbled.

"Exactly." Tom agreed rising from his sister's shoulder. "But I don't think she's the same person anymore."

"I had a feeling she did all this for you. Trying to fit in with your friends and all."

"I've told her a billion fucking times she doesn't need to do that!" Tom began to raise his voice in frustration as May watched.