part thirty seven

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Notion

The Rare Occasions

"JENNIFER?!?"

There was silence.

"Brandon?" The woman murmured with a frown.

"Uh do you two know each other?" Siena asked confused and Y/n stood there just as baffled.

The bus had passed and the people had walked through, yet this group of four stood at the edge of the school ground where it met the road, staring at each other's faces.

"I can't believe it's you?" Brandon said surprised with a chuckle.

"Neither can I, uhm how are you I guess?" The woman named 'Jennifer' aka Siena's mom asked awkwardly. She looked as if she was a retired Victoria secret model, or at least a movie star actress. She was incredibly good looking and clearly knew it as well. She was in an all white tight dress that stopped at a little lower than her knees with a golden belt running across it with golden studs. She had golden shoes on and a white purse with her hair tied up in a messy bun.

"Good, great in fact, what about you? You still haven't lost that beauty of yours." Brandon said and Jennifer replied with a smile and a nod.

"And you with your charm." She said almost bitterly and the two girls glanced at each other.

The four stood there awkwardly for a while with Brandon looking at Jennifer as if she was some old antique watch he had lost years ago and he finally found it in the school ground.

"Are you guys old ex's or something?" Siena spoke in the midst of the silence and the adults looked around clumsily.

"Well, in a way." Jennifer muttered under her breath and Brandon hesitated to speak.

"We slept together." He said, and it was a detail that neither of the girls wanted to know.

"Well uhm this was great-" Y/n began trying to rid everyone of feeling anymore awkward but Brandon interrupted.

"Why don't you guys come over for lunch! It's almost two." Siena and Y/n glanced at each other with wide eyes.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Jennifer proposed but he began again.

"Oh come on!" Brandon insisted.

"Really, we better get going we're missing our bus."

"Come on Jen fuck the bus, let's go in my car."
Siena and Y/n frowned again. Jen? Just at that moment their bus passed by and drove off into the afternoon light.

"Well there's that!" Brandon exclaimed and everyone walked over to the parking and lot and into the car.

Brandon started the engine as Jennifer sat next to him in the front seat and the two girls comfortably sat in the back seats.

There was silence throughout with Y/n and Siena looking at each other in confusion as they carefully observed the two mindless adults sitting forwards.

At moments Jennifer would glance at Brandon and Brandon would smile at her silently, or at times he looked at her through the mirror and she would blush and look the other way. Okay what the hell was happening?

"Listen here, there's definitely something more between you two than 'we slept together'." Siena erupted all of a sudden and Y/n bit her lip nervously. "So just spill it and tell us what's up."