part eight

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Rare

Selena Gomez

The next Monday Y/n Grey walked down the halls of Kingston high, her sneakers rubbing across the glossy floor and the high neck shirt hiding the bruises that dwelled under the soft fabric.

She sighed a shaky breath, hoping not to see that mysterious brunette within the halls. After the unconscious hook up and the unintentional flashing, she'd been trying her hardest to ignore him.

It was a Monday, the next day after the embarrassing walk in dilemma from when he was taking a shower. The day was warm and slightly cloudy, but the warmth of the weather was too less for Y/n to get over her rather interesting encounters with the brunette.

She walked down the halls, looking around trying to avoid staring down at her own reflection that motioned on the shiny floor. She observed the lockers, trying to find her own.

She saw Zee fixing up her red popping lipstick, admiring herself from the mirror on her locker door all while adjusting the rings on her fingers and fixing her hair.

Chloe's locker was just next to Zee's, she stood with her nose nearly touching the mirror, trying to get her winged eyeliner perfectly in place this time in the morning. She eventually gave up and instead put on a pair of sunglasses and walked off to where Sophie and Harrison were.

Sophie and Harrison were as usual, stuck to each other. Y/n could assure that there wasn't one time she had seen one of them alone and without the other, but it was cute, at least they had someone.

Harrison was resting his back on his locker door while having his arms wrapped around Sophie, who warmly let him play with her hair.

But what concerned Y/n was, where was Tom?

He'd normally be with Harrison or with his girlfriend, but since the second option was a no show, he should've been with Harrison.

Y/n's eyebrows formed into a frown, but just as she was about to shake the thought off, she felt strong hands clutch onto her arm and pull her into the nearby washroom.

Taken aback, y/n had no idea what was happening, but before she could recognise her surroundings or make peace with her senses, she was slammed onto the wall of a bathroom stall.

She panted heavily as her chest heaved, her arms were pinned on each side of her head, held together by none other than Tom's hands.

He had pulled her into the boys washroom, in a locked stall, holding onto her wrists with great force, she could feel the burning pain along the lines of her skin already knowing it'll leave a red mark.

"What do you want?" Y/n whispered, his face less than inches away from her own. Her lungs still tried to find space to breath within the heat that surrounded the two of them. Her chest still slightly struggling as his alluring eyes stared into hers.

"Don't tell anyone about that night." He said, his face now suddenly closer to hers, his voice taking a lower whisper as the sentence progressed. The element in his tone was provocative, rough. Something she couldn't deny.

That urge to kiss him again flooded her once again but she held back.

"Already did." Y/n answered after a moment, smirking at his dismayed face; regaining the devilish persona she usually liked to display.