part twenty eight II - SMUT

The two stumbled upstairs hand in hand, Mrs. Lang lay on the couch snoring with the television still playing the bachelor and a bowl of pudding in her hand.

Divs smiled at her mum and told Louis to wait by the stairs. She took the bowl out of her hand, put it on the table and carefully turned off the television.

Louis beamed as he saw Divs approach him, he loved the way she cared for her mother, he loved the way she cared for everyone, he just loved her.

Both of them steadily made it to Divs' room and closed the door.

"Let's get you out of these wet clothes." Divs said lightly, blushing profusely.

"Mhm." Louis smiled as he sat down on her bed.

Divs walked slowly towards him and gently began to take off the wet jacket placed on his shoulders. She gazed down at him, looking into his eyes as she slid her hands down to his waist and lifted up his shirt beneath. She steadily let it fall on the floor as she felt his cold bare chest move closer to her.

Louis raised his hand to her cheek and parted his lips to meet hers. He gently moved them, feeling an ecstasy of emotion when she kissed him back. It was slow, gentle, yet so pure and lively. He loved her so so much.

She pulled away.

"Louis I still need to talk to you." She whispered, her breath falling on his lips.

"What's wrong?" He mumbled back, a frown on his brows.

"I know you love me." She began. "I know you don't like her anymore." She looked down at her fingers as she nervously fiddled with them. "And I know that your sorry. But I want to tell you that it's my fault..."

"No no no, it's not." He said quickly holding her hands and pulling them closer to him. "It's not your fault." He squeezed her her fingers and brought them closer to his lips. "It's not your fault it never was. It was always my fault, don't blame yourself." He kissed her hand as she looked down at him with damp eyes.

"I shouldn't have been so mindless, I should've told Y/n there and then. I'm so sorry, I love you it's not your fault it's mine." The emotion they had left in the rain had travelled back. Louis whispered comfortingly to her, making sure that she felt safe in this relationship, with him.

"If you had told her there and then you would have never fallen in love with me." Divs whispered back with a smile. Louis beamed through the tearful glint in his eyes and kissed her cheek.

"I would have fallen in love with you either way, your my right choice." He put his hand against hers, their fingers aligned and their palms put together, Divs flustered and kissed his nose.

"Let's get you some warm clothes." She mumbled against his skin, pulling away.

"Do we really need the clothes?" He said looking up at her with a smirk plastered on his lips.

Divs raised her eyebrows with a grin.

"Oh really? So we're going there." She leered and climbed on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I guess we are." Louis held onto her waist and touched his lips with hers, she grinded against the middle of his legs, feeling a rising hardness against her core as she swiftly dove her tongue deeper into his mouth.

She pushed him back, making him lay steady on the bed. He moaned at her sudden impulse, he never knew he would be the submissive one.

His hand ran up her top as they kissed, feeling her warm soft skin. Divs abruptly took off her shirt and anything she was wearing as Louis began to loose his pants.

The two of them hustled to quickly rid themselves of any clothing, leaving them panting with intention as they looked at each other. They abruptly slammed their hungry lips together, making them collide into a perfect kiss.

Her hand pulled on his hair and his pulled her closer down towards him. They moaned as the kiss got deeper, their tongues began to dance and their breaths began to get heavy.

Divs kissed down his jawline and onto his neck. Nibbling and biting on his cold damp skin, each touch making his insides fire with craving.

She trailed her lips down to his heaving stomach, it moved uncontrollably as she bit his skin, leaving a bruise or maybe two.

Divs gripped onto his cock, sprinted upright, she swallowed it in with her mouth wide open and felt his tip twitch at the back of her throat. She felt the desperate need to gag but it had only been a few seconds, she sucked on his dick as if it were a large popsicle, sweet and cold, hard yet mesmerising to the tongue. She kept going on until she heard his moans reach her ear.

She pulled away and saw him panting and clutching on the bed sheets, it looked like Louis was being over dramatic, but again she always thought she was good.

Louis panted further as she climbed over his body and kissed his lips. He smiled through the kiss and held onto her waist, moving her to the other side and hovering on top of her.

He kissed the top of her head, then her nose, then her lips. He pecked on her jaw, her neck, her breast. His kisses moved down to her core, sticking his tongue deep into it he already felt her sweaty body bend its back in satisfaction.

She tugged on his hair as his head was dug between her legs, sucking and licking the insides of her core. It tasted sour yet sweet, so warm yet refreshing. He licked along the sides of her dry core and kissed her thigh.

He placed a peck on her belly and felt Divs' hand touch his cheek. She lifted his face up to look at her. She leaned in for a kiss until Louis began to say something.

"Divs we don't have condoms. We cant- you know."

She stayed silent for a moment.

"The stores' still open, we can go get them." She grinned and he smiled back.

Louis got off from the bed and quickly put on his pants and his wet shirt. Divs swiftly wore a dress that was laying on her chair and the two of them walked out the door, hand in hand.

If this smut was bad- y'all find out why in the next few parts lmao hshshsdhsh anyways happy horny week my lovies <3