part forty seven

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

cheer up baby

Inhaler

Months passed and nearly summer had arrived. It was now April, the weather cooler and the breezes lighter.

Y/n stepped out of her house feeling slightly uneasy. Brandon had left for work early, a rare occasion which made her worry even more. Brandon would often leave an hour or two after  Y/n left for school, but today he wasn't at home.

She couldn't shake the image of wine bottles crowded on the kitchen counter and the small glasses of what Y/n assumed was an alcoholic beverage. There hadn't been alcohol in their house ever since Brandon got out of rehab years ago and Y/n had made it a note to never bring it close to him.

Brandon had a tendency to loose control, and she knew that her dad had come too far to loose control. She tried to forget and dismiss without having any thoughts on this topic. It had been a month since Y/n told Jennifer to leave, and surprisingly they hadn't seen her since.

Y/n took a deep sigh and looked ahead, Tom was leaving on his bike with a cigarette in his hand, blowing smoke into the air while he spun the keys around his finger. His usual leather jacket was shinier this morning, and she knew he had washed it the night before.

"Hello princess." He smiled and straightened up for her to come.

"Hey you." Y/n murmured and locked the house. She slowly staggered on her long black heels today and engulfed her boyfriend in her arms.

Tom gave her a kiss and beamed looking down at her soft lips, he then looked into her eyes and frowned.

"You okay?" He asked placing her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah perfect." She lied and the two of them jumped on his motor cycle.

The engine started and the two of them rode off to school. It was the start of March which meant spring had come, the winter was gone yet still a cold air circled the towns in Kingston. They arrived in the parking lot, nearly empty because they were relatively early.

"School starts in five." Tom said getting off the bike and helping Y/n down as well.

"I guess I'll go to class and sit there." Y/n sighed and brushed down on her outfit.

"Or," Tom pulled her closer by the arm and placed his hand on her waist, "we could stand here and kiss through the whole school day."

Y/n chuckled and looked dreamily into his eyes.

"I think I like the second option more." She mumbled on his lips and he slid his tongue inside her mouth. Tom pressed his hands on her back and pulled her towards his crotch, nearly rubbing against it. Her arms tightly wrapped his neck and tugged on his curly hair, their mouths moved in sync as their tongues danced inside one another in the middle of an empty parking lot, on a not so normal Wednesday.

>

Though they hadn't ended up kissing all through the school day, they did miss their first lessons. The whole day went by and it was now noon, which meant reporting class.

Y/n walked through the crowded main hall as everyone was preparing to leave, she entered the little passageway in the middle of the lockers, heading for room B14. On her way to her class she bumped into a friend, or at least she thought so.

It was Siena. Siena had a large smile on her face whilst she was walking, though it faded when her eyes landed on Y/n.

"Hey Si." Y/n reached out for a hug but she stepped away. She looked deadly at Y/n who was taken aback, was everything okay?