part twenty one

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Boyfriend

Ariana Grande

Rain drops gracefully trickled down the glass of the window. The constant noise of patter on the rocky road and on the bare roofs of houses came from the cold atmosphere outside.

Y/n's window was slightly open, letting that chilly mist enter her room and dance along the ceiling. The earthly soft smell of rain gave comfort to her solace scarred heart.

She gave out a sigh and put her fingers out the window through the little space that was open. She felt the icy wind run past them and then the cold drops of water beginning to fall on her dry fingers.

It had been a while since she had seen Tom with that girl on the field, yet her mind wouldn't let it go.

The mere image of him forgetting all majesties of the world and running into her arms, the image of her holding his face, the image of him pressing his lips onto hers made her sick.

It made her feel as if she had lost a part of herself. A part that gave her joy.

She knew she was nothing to him. She was well aware that he showed no signs of having interest in her whatsoever. But it was just the hope and desire that made her think that maybe he did.

It was clear that she would only be a friend to him, and she was fine with that.

Though the only problem she saw now was, she was in love with him.

She feared this would ever happen and now it had. She couldn't help it, she couldn't refrain herself from feeling the way she did.

Her heart was the only thing powerful enough to make anything happen, her arms, her legs, her lips, her mind, her thoughts, they all responded to her heart.

It was only her heart that could control every aspect of her life, and her heart wanted him.

Her heart wanted her to be the one being engulfed in his arms. Being the one touching his skin, the one softly pressing her lips against his.

It was her heart that wanted her to go everywhere with him, to hold his hand and explore the lone streets, to get into trouble without having a second thought.

It was painful for her to try and move on, but she had no other choice.

The two were very different.

And they could never be more then just friends.

But her heart wasn't ready to accept it.

>

"WOOHOO! And that's the third chapter today! We're on fire!" Tom said in excitement as he moved the pages to chapter four.

"Yeah that's great." Y/n responded dully and started cutting out characters from paper for their next topic.

The two of them were lying on Tom's bed in his room, a familiar place where rather controversial events had previously taken place.

Whilst the two of them were in one room of the Holland's house, May had a bunch of teenagers crammed in hers. She had said that there was a 'study party' with all of her friends and Timothee's.

She had repeatedly asked the girls and Louis to come however the five had decided to leave May alone in her attempts to spend more time with her potential boyfriend.