part four

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Somebody to you
The Vamps

Y/n squinted her eyes as she struggled to erase her untidy notes. The only light coming from her small, dim study lamp, throwing shadows over the notebook she was working on.

She sat on her desk doing her homework that she'd received for the first day. Who the fuck gives homework on the first day? She thought rolling her eyes as she continued to erase the words on the lined page. She let out a frustrated sigh as her pencil broke from the pressure she was putting onto it.

"I swear to fucking god." She said, annoyance lacing her tone. She got up to sharpen her pencil, walking to the dustbin next to her window and focusing on rolling her pencil into the blade.

She looked up to admire the night street all while sharpening her pencil. Her eyes darted from the luminous street lamp to the house upfront. Tom and May's house.

Moving from the front door, her pupils fixed onto one of the windows, her heart gave a jolt when she saw two brown eyes staring into hers from across the street.

Tom was shirtless, again, he held his shirt in his hands trying to turn it the right side out. He stared deeply into her eyes through meters apart. A smile spread across his face as he noticed that she had been looking at him too.

His smile was somehow, contagious. Before she knew, her lips curved, her dimples illuminating her face, the strands of her messy, open hair falling down onto her cheeks.

Tom smirked at her one last time before he closed the window curtains.

Y/n jumped out of her trance, shaking her head as she realised her pencil had fallen into the dustbin.

She fished it out of the bin but her mind was filled with different contrasting thoughts. She got back to her desk and began to write.

But that damn smile still didn't leave her mind.

>

"Ok so I was thinking that you guys could come over to my place, we can watch porn and get ready for the party."

"Sounds good, but I'll be late because I'm meeting Sam."

May and Riley sat on their usual table, the usual school lunch but with a different discussion.

Y/n sat in between Sauce and Divs while Louis laughed from across her at the other two's constant bickering.

"He's gonna be at the party isn't he?" May asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yep." Riley said squirting some ketchup on her fries.

"So you can meet him then." Sauce said joining the conversation.

"Nope."

The six were discussing about the up coming party at Tom and May's house. Tom had invited over most of his friends and half the girls who nearly fall off their seats when his cologne touches their nostrils. May being the dramatic icon she is, self invited all of her friend's to come to the party, very normal.

"Okay so, tomorrow at your place, porn, getting ready." Divs said putting a mouthful of rice in her mouth.

"Precisely." May said and took one of Riley's fries.

"Also my mom invited you and your dad at our place for dinner, you guys can come whenever." May added looking at y/n, still eating the fries.

But before anyone could've said anything, two aggressive yells came from outside the cafeteria.

The six exchanged looks and along with everyone else fixated their gaze to the cafeteria door.

Suddenly the door burst open and behind it was Tom and his blonde girl friend, each wearing a fiery look, their ears nearly steaming from anger, their fists clenched and their jaws tight.

"OH FUCK OFF TOM!" The blonde yelled as Tom chased behind her.

The blonde stopped at their usual table and turned around to face him.

"IT WAS A FUCKING TEXT MESSAGE STOP ACTING LIKE A WHORE ABOUT IT!" He snapped back at her, yelling with such force that even his girlfriend- or not anymore- was taken aback.

"DONT FUCKING CALL ME A WHORE YOU DICK!" She said coming closer to him, not giving a slight bit of care that the whole school was watching them.

"OH YEAH? THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF, SHOULD'NT HAVE HOOKED UP WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!" He said, looking down on the blonde, as his figure shadowed over her.

Y/n could see the blonde's jaw clench and her fists tighten. Abruptly the blonde took a plate of fries from her friend's table and threw it onto Tom's head.

"Hey!" The girl named Zee complained as her fries were thrown onto her friend.

But the blonde didn't stop there, she quickly reached for a ketchup bottle and squeezed it on top of his already messy hair.

"SCREW YOU!" She said and threw the bottle to the ground, making it squirt ketchup all over  Daya who was sitting on the other side watching the show.

"That bitch!" She yelled and began to run for the bathroom.

The blonde rolled her eyes and stormed out of the cafeteria while Tom yelled after her, "SCREW YOU TOO BITCH!"

He took off all the fries and abruptly took a tissue from Chloe who offered him one.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL STARING AT!" He yelled and sat down next to Harrison and Sophie who were romantically hugging each other in the midst of the drama.

Sauce however kept staring in the direction where Daya had ran off too.

"Hey, you should go after her." Y/n said rubbing her arm slightly.

"Yeah it's your chance." Divs said smiling brightly.

Sauce gave the two a gentle smile and got up to go to wherever Daya was at.

"Well that was some drama." May said sipping on her juice.

"Your brother just got publicly dumped aren't  you worried?" Y/n said concerned.

"He dates chicks like that all the time y/n, he doesn't get into deep relationships, that's just not him." She answered back now finished with her juice.

"I don't understand why girls even like him, he's not even that hot." Louis said looking in his direction where Tom was vigorously drinking his juice.

"Awww is Louis jealous?" Riley said smirking.

"What- no-"

"That's okay, your perfect." Divs said smiling brightly up at Louis, Louis returned the smile with a small glance.

"Your right though, he's not even that attractive." May said checking her own brother out.

But under her breath, y/n quietly whispered:

"I think he's hot."